Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

AM's exit sale starts tomorrow. I don't know if it's just the UK, or only VIPs, or only shoes and RTW.
I have not acquired many pieces under AM (about four in the several years he’s been at the helm) so if it’s VIP only I definitely will NOT receive an invite! But I was just starting to warm up to him (after FG exit…whose style I loved so, she got me loving Gucci, I was never really a TF girl, but FG style was everything)

Well I pray you acquire some amazing pieces for your already amazing collection

Reactions: papertiger
AM's exit sale starts tomorrow. I don't know if it's just the UK, or only VIPs, or only shoes and RTW.

My SA sent me about 300+ items that are on sale. Seems like it's only available through an SA. Not online like the good ole days (remember the pre-sale private sale? -- I still have a pair of blue alligator drivers from 2015 that went from $2000 to $800 -- God I love those shoes!).

This go round, it seems to be Gucci letting go of AM's crazy women's RTW and men's shoes. Discount ranges from 40-60% off. I bought a pair of Run Sneakers (the one's Kendall wore in the season opener of Succession, just blue) and GG drivers. I forwarded the pics to my cousin and she picked up a leather bag. From what I can gather, at least from the men's side, is that if it was on the website before May 15th and then disappeared it may be on sale. Lots of good men's dress shoes. I think the sale ends next week.

I'm not sure what kind of spend is needed to become a VIP, but I doubt we qualify. It's more likely that I just have a really awesome SA with whom I've developed a friendly rapport.

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 00.25.40.png

Reactions: papertiger
My SA sent me about 300+ items that are on sale. Seems like it's only available through an SA. Not online like the good ole days (remember the pre-sale private sale? -- I still have a pair of blue alligator drivers from 2015 that went from $2000 to $800 -- God I love those shoes!).

This go round, it seems to be Gucci letting go of AM's crazy women's RTW and men's shoes. Discount ranges from 40-60% off. I bought a pair of Run Sneakers (the one's Kendall wore in the season opener of Succession, just blue) and GG drivers. I forwarded the pics to my cousin and she picked up a leather bag. From what I can gather, at least from the men's side, is that if it was on the website before May 15th and then disappeared it may be on sale. Lots of good men's dress shoes. I think the sale ends next week.

I'm not sure what kind of spend is needed to become a VIP, but I doubt we qualify. It's more likely that I just have a really awesome SA with whom I've developed a friendly rapport.

View attachment 5790100

Yes, it's a one off thing as far as I know, very informal. I don't think they'll ever go back to huge discount sales for all.

I think we need to see those drivers

Reactions: BagLadyT
I just got the sale invite this morning...no bags in this, is there? I buy less than a bag a year, so the threshold must not be very high. I'm on a plane this evening though for an 11 day trip anyway (although I'm eyeing a LV purchase while on this trip :smile: )

Reactions: snibor