Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

No issues--did purchase the mini marmont shoulder bag and came in great condition. I was able to use the 15% off promo they had at the time and the bag itself was cheaper than on Gucci's website. This was a brand new bag, not pre-loved.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for sharing! I just purchased the Ophidia Small Shoulder Bag for $1432 plus tax (I live in NYC) for its cyber monday deal and still awaiting shipping. Hopefully it's in good condition.

I was at saks off 5th at the rim in San Antonio and they had a Gucci selection for men. They had tshirts, dress shirts, pants, jeans, hoodies and jackets. A New York Yankees tee was $450. Don’t know if it had an extra 25% off. They also had shoes for men and purses in the case.

The outlet store at Desert Hills Premium in Cabazon, CA has some retail bags in stock. They denim mini horse bit 1995 a2s well as some bags from the Ophidia line. Normally they have a good selection of shoes but the pickings were slim on this visit.

Reactions: nucleii
No issues--did purchase the mini marmont shoulder bag and came in great condition. I was able to use the 15% off promo they had at the time and the bag itself was cheaper than on Gucci's website. This was a brand new bag, not pre-loved.

Hope this helps!
The horsebit mini I purchased from them last year is fake. I have it authenticated by Dr.runway as I’ve been seeing posts about their counterfeit gucci bags. Now, I’m not sure how I could get my money back. :sad:

The horsebit mini I purchased from them last year is fake. I have it authenticated by Dr.runway as I’ve been seeing posts about their counterfeit gucci bags. Now, I’m not sure how I could get my money back. :sad:
oh no! i'm so sorry to hear that. I did recently have mine authenticated as well because I saw the same posts and thankfully mine came back authentic. I used Authentic Detective.

Have you reached out to their customer service team?