Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Around Thanksgiving I scored a 2016 long, pleated skirt from Cabazon outlets – it was marked down an additional 50% to the outlet price. It was perfect since I haven't owned a long pleated skirt in years and it is excellent for casual attire and work.

Reactions: snibor
79294B32-2581-4B10-904C-78EB22FE82FE.jpeg Hi,
I found this bag at the outlet for about €850-900 (I dont remember exactly the price). Would you know what collection this is from and is it worth getting it or the interlocking G buckle is too outdated?
I quite like the color and the size for everyday use.
TIA!

View attachment 4369056 Hi,
I found this bag at the outlet for about €850-900 (I dont remember exactly the price). Would you know what collection this is from and is it worth getting it or the interlocking G buckle is too outdated?
I quite like the color and the size for everyday use.
TIA!

I love it. It may be a made for outlet bag but I’m not certain. If you are not in love don’t get but I don’t think it’s outdated at all. Classic shape.

Reactions: fdc
I love it. It may be a made for outlet bag but I’m not certain. If you are not in love don’t get but I don’t think it’s outdated at all. Classic shape.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I also like the shape and the color. I’m just afraid that the interlocking buckle is kinda outdated because people are more into the Marmont GG these days!

Hi, thanks for your reply. I also like the shape and the color. I’m just afraid that the interlocking buckle is kinda outdated because people are more into the Marmont GG these days!

I’m an old Gucci gal. I do not care for marmont. Gotta say I was in Gucci recently and a woman had on an older belt that was stunning. So much more so than the newer ones. People were commenting. If you love this bag get it. It’s not an old bag But if you’re on the fence then I suppose hold off good luck.