Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

1. Yes but I'm about a 6 hour drive away, and they don't have mailing lists the way the US outlets do

2. Will any of the UK SAs text with you, and then do a charge send? 99.9% of my Gucci outlet purchasing is via text, since I’m about 4 hours away from the closest outlet. After I confirm what I want, my SA will call for my payment info, ring it up, and send the items out. Hope they can do that for you!

jimmie staton likes this.
  3. I'm going to call tomorrow. I went to a department store today, they have a Gucci concession, and there wasn't much to choose from.

4. Sad, right ?
    I want to try the Gucci Outlets for the slippers with fur... I have the ones I love, and don't want to spend a thousand bucks for the one I just like... but want to have a few in my collection. torn yet again

5. It is. I'm not going to impulse buy something I'm not in love with.

6. I concur... that's another type of sickness.
    "J!m"

7. Anybody know where I can get a blue blooms cosmetics or pouch from? I’ve been wanting one so bad :doh:

8. Do you have access to an outlet or can you call one? Last time I was at outlet couple months ago there were blooms pieces. I don’t recall exactly which pieces. Good luck