Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

I am looking to see the true color of kaki, that’s all. It only ever looks black to me. Even the ones currently on eBay.

So I looked up the meaning of kaki or what it can mean - it can apparently mean black, so perhaps they have used it in the colour reference to mean black and not khaki as we would generally assume? Lol

Cheers guys!
I am currently thinking about hunting for a bigger HERBAG - like a 50cm-size - to use it as a travel bag instead of my LV KEEPALL55. Anybody here using this size of the HERBAG and/or having any experiences?

Cheers guys!
I am currently thinking about hunting for a bigger HERBAG - like a 50cm-size - to use it as a travel bag instead of my LV KEEPALL55. Anybody here using this size of the HERBAG and/or having any experiences?
I think the 50cm size is too large, even though it is a travel size. It's the herbag in that size, that would be awkward and heavy.. I think the bag would get beat up and soiled very quickly. I use a herbag for travel, but a carry-on size, and duffle or suit case that setting on the floor if needed wouldn't matter (to me).

Reactions: cafecreme15
I think the 50cm size is too large, even though it is a travel size. It's the herbag in that size, that would be awkward and heavy.. I think the bag would get beat up and soiled very quickly. I use a herbag for travel, but a carry-on size, and duffle or suit case that setting on the floor if needed wouldn't matter (to me).

That's the only thing that worries my a little - how to keep it clean. I don't want to use it only in summer, though it is obviously not the right bag for rainy days.

Reactions: Ceeyahd