Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Hi! I finally bought my first Hermes on the website - a herbag zip 31 in black berline canvas, black leather with PHW 🤗. I was wondering if anyone has used an insert organizer/ shaper for the herbag? Thanks in advance!
Congrats! I’m managed to get mine on the website too. I got my insert from Samorga.. they have different ones for retourne and sellier with many different colors to choose from

Congrats! I’m managed to get mine on the website too. I got my insert from Samorga.. they have different ones for retourne and sellier with many different colors to choose from
Thank you!! I was surprised I was actually able to score the herbag on the website since it initially showed it was out of stock! For whatever reason the refresh worked lol. I’ll have to check out Samorga too!

I have one in mine, purchased from Etsy seller Senamon. There are several sellers over there, it just depends what material you want. For the Herbag I wanted felt so I could have a little more structure because I didn’t want the bottom to sag.
Oh that’s a good point about felt material being stiffer! That’s exactly the reason why I wanted an insert too - I wanted to prevent the saggy bottom…lol

Does anyone know if the Herbag cabine size ever comes in fun colors? Also, someone asked about cleaning but doesn’t look like she got an answer. Anyone have tips on how dirty this bag gets (for instance used as a carry on so sat on the floor, etc.) and how to clean the canvas portion?

Reactions: ZuriCat
Does anyone know if the Herbag cabine size ever comes in fun colors? Also, someone asked about cleaning but doesn’t look like she got an answer. Anyone have tips on how dirty this bag gets (for instance used as a carry on so sat on the floor, etc.) and how to clean the canvas portion?
@Letter I’ve been stalking the h website for the past few months lol and from what I can tell the cabine is in neutral colors. Although fun pops of color would be great if it’s a travel bag anyways! In terms of cleaning the canvas, I don’t have personal experience because I have the berline and that’s been an easy quick wipe with a damp cloth. A few older buried posts mentioned H spa or the dry cleaners. I personally plan on using H spa if I needed to.
Does anyone have both the Berline Canvas and Militaire or Officier canvas? And if you don't mind pay photos side by side? Thanks
@saugababy sorry I only have the berline canvas version! But I don’t think you can go wrong with either. I love my herbag berline so much that I want the militaire or Officier canvas for the retourne look. I could technically flip my berline canvas inside out to get the retourne look but that can supposedly cause wrinkles on the coating. As an “ode to herbag” I think the herbag is so underrated and so many people unfortunately call it the “poor man’s Kelly” but I have 2 vintage Kelly’s (28 in box and a 32 in barenia) and even though I love them I definitely am more relaxed and enjoy using my herbag. HTH!

Reactions: Letter