New Hermes Bag: 2018 24/24 Bag

I like the look of it, especially the large version with its slouch. Shame about the strap and the attachment placement. I mean, the craftspeople always say not to leave the Kelly open while it's on the shoulder strap because it puts too much stress on where the flap is attached to the bag. Surely the designers would know by now? Unless this is a v1 Beta test waiting for feedback for H's loyal customers? :happydance:

I just bought the bigger one -35. I absolutely love this bag. Just waiting for the right color for the smaller one. I think the 35 is perfect for me when traveling. It’s fits everything I need to fit and more under the radar then a birkin or kelly. The smaller one is better for everyday use. Here’s some modeling pics. And btw I am about 163cm and a size FR 34/36. IMG_4417.jpgIMG_4420.jpg

I just bought the bigger one -35. I absolutely love this bag. Just waiting for the right color for the smaller one. I think the 35 is perfect for me when traveling. It’s fits everything I need to fit and more under the radar then a birkin or kelly. The smaller one is better for everyday use. Here’s some modeling pics. And btw I am about 163cm and a size FR 34/36. View attachment 4222683View attachment 4222686

Looks great on you! Is it heavy?

I just bought the bigger one -35. I absolutely love this bag. Just waiting for the right color for the smaller one. I think the 35 is perfect for me when traveling. It’s fits everything I need to fit and more under the radar then a birkin or kelly. The smaller one is better for everyday use. Here’s some modeling pics. And btw I am about 163cm and a size FR 34/36. View attachment 4222683View attachment 4222686
Looks great on you! I can’t wait to try these on. I am smitten with them.

Looks great on you! Is it same measure with a Birkin 35?

Does the 35cm come with any shoulder strap?