New Hermes Bag: 2018 24/24 Bag

Not sure why H always pair their bags with skinny straps ! They just don't balance the bag very well, especially on this design. I'm not a big fan of this design simply because it looks too much like a Fendi's peekaboo. If it was paired with a canvas strap, I would be sold on it but why should I dish out another 1K for a strap?
High 5. I was initially drawn to the bag but the more I consider getting it, the more I think the bag looks like an oversized Peekaboo.

But my opinion might change if i see the bag in person.

Reactions: chkpfbeliever
Not sure why H always pair their bags with skinny straps ! They just don't balance the bag very well, especially on this design. I'm not a big fan of this design simply because it looks too much like a Fendi's peekaboo. If it was paired with a canvas strap, I would be sold on it but why should I dish out another 1K for a strap?

I think you just answered your own question[emoji846]

UK website. I've been stalking it trying to catch one of these bags for more detail but they get snapped up too quickly!!

Thank you!
I check the homepage everyday
and it is amazing how fast new bags get sold out.
Does anyone has a feeling at what time they update the homepage?
It must be quite early in European time.

emoji7.png
... on which country‘s page was that?

Cara, the price is shown as 10,840 Pounds Sterling, so Great Britain.

I see that they are both similar colored bags, but not sure I see the similarity otherwise except top handles. Both look pretty.

[emoji16] That‘s why I posted the comparison. IMHO there is not much similarity concerning Fendi peek-a-boo and Hermes 24/24.
PaB has two compartments which are not fully closed like the one compartment of the 24/24.
But that‘s only my point of view [emoji18]

Thank you!
I check the homepage everyday
and it is amazing how fast new bags get sold out.
Does anyone has a feeling at what time they update the homepage?
It must be quite early in European time.
There is no set time, it can often be updated more than once in the same day, you just have to keep looking.

Reactions: CaraBursae