New Hermes Bag: 2018 24/24 Bag

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A friend sent me this pic. Seems like a new H bag. Looks nice and soft. Anyone with intel?

Thanks. 20180922_084103.jpg

2. luxemadam, Mayfly285 and Miss Al like this.
  3. I’ve been anxiously awaiting their arrival in the stores. I can’t wait to see one in person. What boutique did your friend see this?

4. Hmmmm

5. Seems like this bag also appeared in H.com Canada.

Screenshot_20180922-212136.jpg Screenshot_20180922-212152.jpg Screenshot_20180922-212158.jpg Screenshot_20180922-212204.jpg Screenshot_20180922-212208.jpg

6. Owwww for those who like under the radar bags but dont mind paying the Birkin price!

7. Ouch!!! Lol
    Think I can make do with my birkinssss happily ever after

marbella8, csetcos and disappeared like this.
  8. Is that a slip pocket I see on the back of the bag?

9. Ooh I haven’t seen this in real life, but love what I see so far.... thank you for the post. I am actually stuck at a very boring event and keep checking TPF LOL

pandoraliz and hannahsophia like this.
  10. Is it fiddly to open when worn? I see the handle is on top of the flap, similar to a Kelly

ladysarah likes this.
  11. Do we think the 'ears' can be tucked-in to look more formal????

hbr, pjhm and azukitea like this.
  12. I think it would be like opening and closing a Kelly without doing up the sangles, so not especially fiddly but easier when using the shoulder strap.

azukitea likes this.
  13. Also just to point out there is already a H bag named "24/24" which I have come across via google search,
    https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/is-the-24-24-still-being-made.480884/

Though it is a rested/retired style, I am wondering why Hermes has named this model with the same name? Is it supposed to be an updated version to the original 24/24? To me they dont even look remotely similar at all

14. Weird. They must love the name at H HQ

azukitea likes this.