Celebrity Wedding Rings

Toni Braxton's ring from Birdman. He is the owner of a few great diamonds! And it appears he gives great diamonds as well.
Her ring is gorgeous, but I just couldn’t look at birdman and all his face tattoos for the rest of my life. Maybe she’s with him because he has a great personality, or more likely it’s his money.

The Bachelor 2018
Here is a picture of Lauren Burnham's Ring; Cushion Cut diamond in platinum setting with 170 round small diamonds and two Baguette diamonds on the side. Ring is set with diamonds on all three sides totaling 3.65 carats.
Credit Life & StyleThe Bachelor 2018 Laurens Ring.jpg Lauren Burnham engagement ring.jpg

Reactions: LovingLV81
I don’t know if she’s jealous but I’ve always been in two minds about Kate having received Diana’s ring. It’s certainly beautiful and iconic but it’s a ring so weighted with history that I sometimes think it might have been better to just retire it, so to speak, and have it on display along with Diana’s more famous dresses etc.

I wonder if Kate is somewhat jelly that Meghan had some input in her rings’ design. Although it is pretty, the sapphire with diamond halo looks more like a right hand ring to me.

I don’t know if she’s jealous but I’ve always been in two minds about Kate having received Diana’s ring. It’s certainly beautiful and iconic but it’s a ring so weighted with history that I sometimes think it might have been better to just retire it, so to speak, and have it on display along with Diana’s more famous dresses etc.
Yeah, jealous may not be the right word. Personally, as a married woman, I would feel a bit strange wearing a hand me down ring that was not my personal style daily.

I also agree with you that the ring perhaps should’ve been retired. Some say preowned rings from divorcees hold bad juju, top it off with the horrific way she died, I wouldn’t want to wear her ring.

Last edited:
Yeah, jealous may not be the right word. Personally, as a married woman, I would feel a bit strange wearing a hand me down ring that was not my personal style daily.

I also agree with you that the ring perhaps should’ve been retired. Some say preowned rings from divorcees hold bad juju, too it off with the horrific way she died I wouldn’t want to wear her ring.

She is wearing one of the most iconic pieces of jewelry. She probably feels pretty smug about it and like yeah that's right, I got that ring that was envied and copied to death by others. She is probably proud of it, and the significance of her getting it - she is a royal now. If she was concerned about hand-me-down ness she would just wear her band, but she wears it all the time.

She is wearing one of the most iconic pieces of jewelry. She probably feels pretty smug about it and like yeah that's right, I got that ring that was envied and copied to death by others. She is probably proud of it, and the significance of her getting it - she is a royal now. If she was concerned about hand-me-down ness she would just wear her band, but she wears it all the time.
The beauty of opinions is that everyone is entitled to their own. IMO she probably feels obligated to wear it because it was given to her by her royal spouse while perhaps secretlyloathing the fact that she didn’t get to choose. There’s so many rules by marrying into a royal family that I wouldn’t be surprised if she was required to wear her official ring to all official engagements. No matter how iconic Diana’s may be perceived, due to the personal nature of an ering, I would still prefer Meghan’s as it depicts her personal taste.

Reactions: EpiFanatic