Celebrity Wedding Rings

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. He’s on The Leftovers on HBO.

nicole0612 likes this.
  2. It was made by Michael Greene, it cost approx. $2 million, and it was ordered approx 6 months ago (said the jeweler). I follow him on IG. I bet she paid for it though...lol

Stephie2800 likes this.
  3. actor AND model...lol

bag-princess likes this.
  4. Wow:angel::biggrin:

5. Hahahahaahaa lol

6. KhloeKardashian eternity bands.jpg khloe ebands.jpg Khloe Kardasian has been wearing three eternity bands on her ring finger since dating Tristan (NBA) Thompson

7. She’s almost unrecognizable. What happened to her?

8. Well, the Leftovers had their series finale last year. So...he's not currently on anything that I'm aware of :biggrin:

Theren likes this.
  9. #8036 Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Michelle Williams got engaged to businessman Andrew Youmans. Michelle stated below
    She wants a good guy and a stable family life," an insider told Us Weekly. Williams has a 12-year-old daughter named Matilda, whom she had with the late Heath Ledger. “Michelle was totally focused on giving Matilda the best upbringing possible,” a friend told Us Weekly. Another confidante added, “It took her a long time to get over Heath.”

I am so happy for her! I met her in New York while she was filming last year and I there is nothing pretentious about her. She is a very nice sweet woman who took the time out to chat me. After what she went through after loosing Heath Ledger, I am glad she found someone to love and share her life with.
    Pics from the Golden Globes two weeks ago.
    When you zoom in on the delicate piece, you can clearly see a heart-shaped diamond sitting on a thin, gold band. (We love that Michelle went with a gold finish instead of White Metal)

MICHELLE-WILLIAMS.jpg Michelle Ring.jpg michelle ring 2.jpg

10. Princess Eugenie's engagement ring. 4874B75800000578-5297137-image-m-95_1516627494822.jpg 4874BBC200000578-5297137-image-a-89_1516627036455.jpg 4874BD4D00000578-5297137-image-m-97_1516627505096.jpg

11. I like Michelle Williams' ring. So pretty!

dkli14 likes this.
  12. Anyone have a pic of Gweneth’s “massive” blue stone as they keep describing it?

Julide and mangowife like this.
  13. Toni Braxton's ring from Birdman. He is the owner of a few great diamonds! And it appears he gives great diamonds as well.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice