Celebrity Wedding Rings

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. karlieklossengagemetnringcomp1-1532547890.jpg

Karlie Kloss Engagement ring from Josh Kushner

2. Lea Michele engagement ring is a four carat Radiant Engagement Ring Thanks Lea for the great ring photo leamichele.jring.jpg

lovehgss1, LaBoheme, Julide and 2 others like this.
  3. #8073 Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  4. What a gorgeous ring! I love tapered baguettes for a cushion cut stone. I feel it's more balanced and looks well supported rather than a slim band.

5. Rapper 2 Chainz married his long time girlfriend Kesha Ward after he proposed on Red Capet at the Met Gala! Her ring is huge!

Attached Files:

6. lala kent engagmetn ring  6 carat.jpg

Lala Kent engagement ring 6 carats engagement ring

7. #8077 Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Nicole Kidman's emerald cut diamond ring with baguette side stones replaced her original art-deco Cartier in 2017. My favourite cut for my favourite actress.
    kidman-urban-getty-cameron-spencer-20053773-640x320.jpeg Nicole+Kidman+Gemstone+Rings+Diamond+Ring+FbeoQ36wqO6l.jpg 20171229-Nicole-Kidman-Engagement-ring-new.jpg
    The Cartier had three main round diamonds.
    20171229-Nicole-Kidman-Engagement-ring-original.jpg 479D4D4500000578-0-image-a-9_1514502336706.jpg

8. michelleyeoh.jpg
    Not strictly an engagement ring but it turns out that amazing emerald engagement ring in Crazy Rich Asians is actually from Michelle Yeoh's personal collection. Michelle's still engaged to Jean Todt but there's no confirmation of any engagement ring specifically. Still, a great piece of inspiration for anyone looking at coloured stones or yellow gold for their engagement ring.
    xcrazy-rich-asians-engagement-ring-CA.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bsWldxub6x.jpg xcrazy-rich-asians-engagement-ring-text.jpg.pagespeed.ic.o0fmnDElE7.jpg
    The Crazy Rich Asians production team were looking at one copying of my all-time favourite celebrity e-rings, Jackie Kennedy's Van Cleef & Arpels emerald and diamond ring from JFK. The mock-up was a disaster and Michelle suggested something from her own collection.
    670-1-12.jpg

Julide, B4gl4dy, cdtracing and 3 others like this.
  9. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom are engaged
    gettyimages-645746580-1550244820.jpg 9884032-6711175-image-a-184_1550278102319.jpg

10. I adore this ring, my own engagement ring is yellow gold with ruby and diamonds. Whilst I’ve read US commentary about this being a non traditional choice, here in Ireland it is as traditional as a engagement ring set solely with diamonds.

11. JLO and Arod

LaBoheme, lovehgss1, lucydee and 4 others like this.
  12. holy heck that's huge!!

apey_grapey likes this.
  13. I believe I heard it was 10 carats! Beautiful!!

14. Another look at Jennifer Lopez engagement ring from Alex 10 carat Emerald Jlog enagment ring miami 10 carat emerald.jpg

LaBoheme, Susimoo, lucydee and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice