Celebrity Wedding Rings

View attachment 4490395 Alright - someone needs to post all the deets on Roger Federer’s wife’s ring!!! It is gargantuan!
https://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/bazaar-bride/mirka-federer-engagement-ring-16875
upload_2019-7-15_21-37-32.png
MIRKA FEDERER IN 2014 (LEFT) AND WEARING HER NEW RING AT THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN IN 2017 (RIGHT).
IMG_4981-e1468259217141.jpg

And Mirka Federer’s gorgeous hands and nails. And rings! (She has good hair, too, by the way.) Photo by Karen Salkin.

Reactions: cdtracing and ap.
It seems to grow every year with every win. I think he bribes her with diamonds so he can keep playing :lol: Check her earrings -- they're huge as well.

I wanted Roger to win -- as a long-time Federer fan and because I wanted to see the new bling on Mirka.

:graucho::graucho: i did see somewhere that it was an upgrade from an already nice ring that wasn't very old!

Reactions: cdtracing and ap.
It seems to grow every year with every win. I think he bribes her with diamonds so he can keep playing :lol: Check her earrings -- they're huge as well.

I wanted Roger to win -- as a long-time Federer fan and because I wanted to see the new bling on Mirka.
When they showed her on screen I was also distracted by the size of her solitaire earrings.
Loved that the commentators also joked about the ring not being costume jewelry.

When they showed her on screen I was also distracted by the size of her solitaire earrings.
Loved that the commentators also joked about the ring not being costume jewelry.

:giggle: Mirka's jewelry been talked about many times. One commentator has joked that they should stop showing her on screen because his wife keeps getting ideas :lol: