Celebrity Wedding Rings

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hillary Duff hot engaged to Matthew Koma
    Hilary-Duff-Engagement-Ring.jpg rs_600x600-190509074047-600-hilary-duff-engaged-ring-050919.jpg

2. Lala Kent from Vanderpool Rules shows off engagement ring from Randal.
    Lala_Kent_ring_close_up.jpg details-on-lala-kents-massive-engagement-ring-from-randall-emmett.jpg

LaBoheme likes this.
  3. BA2A77DA-1CF3-4899-8728-72C829FC75A6.jpeg Alright - someone needs to post all the deets on Roger Federer’s wife’s ring!!! It is gargantuan!

4. https://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/bazaar-bride/mirka-federer-engagement-ring-16875
    upload_2019-7-15_21-37-32.png
    MIRKA FEDERER IN 2014 (LEFT) AND WEARING HER NEW RING AT THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN IN 2017 (RIGHT).
    [​IMG]
    And Mirka Federer’s gorgeous hands and nails. And rings! (She has good hair, too, by the way.) Photo by Karen Salkin.

5. apey_grapey likes this.
  6. It seems to grow every year with every win. I think he bribes her with diamonds so he can keep playing :lol: Check her earrings -- they're huge as well.

I wanted Roger to win -- as a long-time Federer fan and because I wanted to see the new bling on Mirka.

7. :graucho::graucho: i did see somewhere that it was an upgrade from an already nice ring that wasn't very old!

apey_grapey likes this.
  8. When they showed her on screen I was also distracted by the size of her solitaire earrings.
    Loved that the commentators also joked about the ring not being costume jewelry.

apey_grapey likes this.
  9. :giggle: Mirka's jewelry been talked about many times. One commentator has joked that they should stop showing her on screen because his wife keeps getting ideas :lol:

chessmont and OneMoreDay like this.
  10. Sarah Hyland is engaged to Adam Wells

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice