Ode to the Lindy

hi ladies,

i am new to hermes and really like lindy 26. could you recommend a color for lindy 26 that is most practical
for everyday use?

Here's a picture of black one with PHW
IMG_1518980735.984905.jpg
However black can be boring so I would recommend 'Bleu Nuit' which is dark blue almost like black. It would work really well if you wear jeans a lot.
IMG_1518980828.400244.jpg
I would also recommend 'bordeaux' aka Prune. It would work really well if you have a lot of brown in your wardrobe.
IMG_1518980975.407524.jpg

hi ladies,

i am new to hermes and really like lindy 26. could you recommend a color for lindy 26 that is most practical
for everyday use?

I have the bleu nuit and just love it. Color “changes” from black to dark blue to dark grey depending on the how the light strikes it. I have the gris also, but this is my favorite [emoji12]

Attachments

• IMG_1495.jpg
    IMG_1495.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 1,317
I just bought my first Lindy! She's a cute L26 in Rouge Casaque with GHW. I basically sold my B35 to get this as I think I'll be wearing this a lot more. :lol: Thank you for letting me share.

Looks very different in direct sunlight (I love this 'shade' more).

Attachments

• Lindy.jpg
    Lindy.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 1,273
  • IMG_3152.jpg
    IMG_3152.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 1,258
Last edited:
Hello Hermès Experts,
I will be purchasing my very first Hermès bag and it will be a Lindy. I would love to get some help on the color or share what you have.

The colours I am considering are:
Etain
Etoupe
Bordeaux
Orange
Raisin

Debating between a 26 or 30.
Thanks!

Congrats !! Lindy is a great bag and I love the design. Some of the colors that you mention are not easy to find at the stores unless you're opened to buying pre-loved bags from resellers. Both sizes are practical and not too big. I prefer the 26.
Which ones are not easy to find? My SA offered me etoupe and etain so far. But I am still deciding on a color.

I just bought my first Lindy! She's a cute L26 in Rouge Casaque with GHW. I basically sold my B35 to get this as I think I'll be wearing this a lot more. :lol: Thank you for letting me share.

Looks very different in direct sunlight (I love this 'shade' more).
I also have a RC lindy, size 30. ❤️ I adore it!! Congratulations to you. Your Lindy is a great choice.

Reactions: Cygne18
Hello Hermès Experts,
I will be purchasing my very first Hermès bag and it will be a Lindy. I would love to get some help on the color or share what you have.

The colours I am considering are:
Etain
Etoupe
Bordeaux
Orange
Raisin

Debating between a 26 or 30.
Thanks!

I haven’t seen bordeaux and raisins recently in store. I think Bordeaux would be a beautiful color. But perhaps Etoupe then Etain for casual everyday looks. Agreed on size 26. Good luck! Looking forward to the reveal :heart:

Reactions: twinkly
I haven’t seen bordeaux and raisins recently in store. I think Bordeaux would be a beautiful color. But perhaps Etoupe then Etain for casual everyday looks. Agreed on size 26. Good luck! Looking forward to the reveal :heart:
Bordeaux is back and in fact there is a Lindy in Bordeaux currently available on the USA Hermes website! I was surprised to see it as well. :smile: