Ode to the Lindy

I think with Lindy you have to figure how much you want to carry. I am 5"1 and I bought the 26 (blue nuit with ghw) and I love the size. It fits in plenty without being too heavy.
Show pictures when you decide, I think you are going to love it.

Hello Hermès Experts,
I will be purchasing my very first Hermès bag and it will be a Lindy. I would love to get some help on the color or share what you have.

The colours I am considering are:
Etain
Etoupe
Bordeaux
Orange
Raisin

Debating between a 26 or 30.
Thanks!

Depending on your height, lindy 30 can be overwhelming... here's a pic of me (168cm) with my RC L30 for your reference.... I'm thinking to get a L26 next...

As for the color, I vote for pop color like orange poppy, good luck deciding!

IMG_20171102_175042_087.jpg

Hello Hermès Experts,
I will be purchasing my very first Hermès bag and it will be a Lindy. I would love to get some help on the color or share what you have.

The colours I am considering are:
Etain
Etoupe
Bordeaux
Orange
Raisin

Debating between a 26 or 30.
Thanks!

Hi Twinkly, I have both size 26 (in black) and 30 (in Blue Zanzibar). Love both of them. Easy to carry and take thing in/out of bag. Lindy 26 is now my most carried bag for work.

Etain and Etoupe are all classic colors. They go with everything. Bordeaux is gorgeous too but no luck getting this color and a coveted color like black came along my way first. [emoji12]

Have fun deciding on which one to choose and I can tell you one size is never enough. [emoji23] [emoji12]

Reactions: Cygne18 and twinkly
Thanks. I am 5’3 so about 160cm. I will hopefully be able to try both sizes on.

I’m a little taller than you & I like 26 size. I would go for any color for lindy. They all look nice. Also pop color can work well especially for Lindy 26. My lindys are more pop colors. However if it's your first Hermes, then go for more neutral color that you'll get more use out of. Etoupe w/ GHW or PHW, Etain w/ GHW, Bordeaux(aka Prune) will be pretty good neutral choices. I don't think Raisin is available right now.

Reactions: Cygne18 and twinkly
Does Flamingo L26 pops? In terms of color. I’m avoiding neutral as I find lindy shouldn’t be black/Gold Classic. Just what I prefer:smile:

I think it’s similar to Rose Azalee but a little yellowish salmon pink. It will look really nice with GHW. See the pic I attached below. Are you looking at pre-owned? I don’t think that color’s currently around.
IMG_1519406108.127266.jpg

I think it’s similar to Rose Azalee but a little yellowish salmon pink. It will look really nice with GHW. See the pic I attached below. Are you looking at pre-owned? I don’t think that color’s currently around.
View attachment 3977853

Thanks.
Yes preloved as I won’t pay SGD11K for a nugget. :P The price is just way too close to a B!

The one I saw is in Evercolor (one of my fav leathers due to it takes color beautifully). I’ve gone through L30 in both Clemence and Evercolor and I finally realized it’s not because the bag doesn’t work for me; it’s the size. So I’m eyeing on that size 26. Personally I can’t take too pink (yes, example Rose Azalee). I’ve Gold, beige, blue, green, black in my bag collection so thinking of adding a pink but not too loud pink. No red as I’m over this color.

Reactions: poohchu