Outlet Spy Pics!

I spoke with an SA that told me they are giving out coupons for an extra 50% off on everything at the outlet. The FP delete section is marked down 20% plus an extra 50% off and the clearance items are marked down 40% plus an extra 50%.

What!? They were not doing that Sunday when I went! Thanks for the heads up.
I went in with a group of friends and totally forgot to take spy shots [emoji17] I didn't notice any new FP deletes from when you took your pics, though. They did have the posey floral totes and wallets.

Reactions: katev
What!? They were not doing that Sunday when I went! Thanks for the heads up.
I went in with a group of friends and totally forgot to take spy shots [emoji17] I didn't notice any new FP deletes from when you took your pics, though. They did have the posey floral totes and wallets.

I have been waiting for them to offer a special sale before Easter so this must be it - but they sure left it to the last moment! The SA said that they have a few more saddlebags (besides the patchwork) but that's all.

Reactions: Ravvie99
I have been waiting for them to offer a special sale before Easter so this must be it - but they sure left it to the last moment! The SA said that they have a few more saddlebags (besides the patchwork) but that's all.

My SA told me that there is an upcoming outlet coupon tier event again, she says it starts (or cards are mailed out) on April 21. Still not clear how long the coupon would be good for and if it would still be around for the May 15 Disney outlet release.

Reactions: Ravvie99 and katev
My SA told me that there is an upcoming outlet coupon tier event again, she says it starts (or cards are mailed out) on April 21. Still not clear how long the coupon would be good for and if it would still be around for the May 15 Disney outlet release.

That's good to know, I still have a generous birthday gift card to spend!

Reactions: Chihua5

It should be good at least through Mother's Day (May 14) and it might go though the end of May to include the Memorial Day holiday sales. I hope so, anyway!

Went to Jersey Gardens today, they didn't have too many FP deletes, there were a few each of the haircalf Dinkys in various patterns, plus the usual Nomads and patchwork saddle bags. BUT they had a single Willow Floral Nolita 24 crossbody in aubergine and a navy Floral Rivets Nolita 24. And I bought the Willow Floral one - couldn't pass it up at 60% off. It was my first purchase from the Jersey Gardens outlet, my previous outlet purchases were at Woodbury Common, which I probably won't get back to until summer sales (for the outlets in general) in June or July.

Went to Jersey Gardens today, they didn't have too many FP deletes, there were a few each of the haircalf Dinkys in various patterns, plus the usual Nomads and patchwork saddle bags. BUT they had a single Willow Floral Nolita 24 crossbody in aubergine and a navy Floral Rivets Nolita 24. And I bought the Willow Floral one - couldn't pass it up at 60% off. It was my first purchase from the Jersey Gardens outlet, my previous outlet purchases were at Woodbury Common, which I probably won't get back to until summer sales (for the outlets in general) in June or July.

I have seen the willow floral nolita in grey birch and in black but not the aubergine, please post a pic, and thanks for the report, congratulations!

Last edited:
Las Vegas North premim outlet had Saddle bag 23s in Dahlia (pinkish-red) and Azure...the next size up in Navy/black/snake strap, fringed in black and saddle colors...Nomad in both sizes in azure...Market totes in Azure and the purplish oil slick...Turnlock tote in turquoise...small black and white cross body with the skull print...I can't think what else...sorry no pix! All 20% + 50% (net 60% off)...this was as of today. :smile:

Last edited:

I called my local outlet today (Aurora, IL) and was told that the new coupon sale starts tomorrow April 22. She didn't know if they plan to send email coupons, but said that they are sending postcard coupons that should have been mailed by now. I haven't gotten one yet, has anyone received one? (I forgot to ask her how long the sale runs, darn!)

The SA told me that they hadn't gotten in any new transfer bags from the retail stores, but that they have a new floor set for their store, probably similar to the FOS items.

Reactions: Chihua5
Stopped at my closest outlet in Eagan,MN and asked a ASM about coupon. He told me coupon starts tomorrow. Coupon being sent out thru Regular mail. No email. He also said, they will not check the system to see if people will be getting it. Also, One Time Use..Must have coupon in hand to use it.
It will be interesting to see if every outlet will abide by "Must a coupon present to use it. Also, One time use."

I used to only get PCE event notices via regular mail. No coupons from outlet. Now, I get both email notices from Full Retail and Outlet. No regular mail. Don't understand that.
.Lynne :smile:

Stopped at my closest outlet in Eagan,MN and asked a ASM about coupon. He told me coupon starts tomorrow. Coupon being sent out thru Regular mail. No email. He also said, they will not check the system to see if people will be getting it. Also, One Time Use..Must have coupon in hand to use it.
It will be interesting to see if every outlet will abide by "Must a coupon present to use it. Also, One time use."

I used to only get PCE event notices via regular mail. No coupons from outlet. Now, I get both email notices from Full Retail and Outlet. No regular mail. Don't understand that.
.Lynne :smile:
Yes, I've already been told two conflicting things...while on vacation near the Gulfport Outlets, the SA told me on Tuesday that I qualified for the "May postcard event" and she said I wouldn't even need to have postcard in hand, that it was already under my account to use. While in Orlando yesterday, I asked when the postcard event started, and the manager said April 22 and the postcards were already mailed out and you needed it in hand, one-time use. (I've been told that in the past, and the manager has even rung me up and quietly asked me if I wanted it back to use again, so not sure still how strict that "one time use" is)

Gulfport had swaggers, bandana market totes, the skull market totes, floral nolita in aubergine, crosbys, and a ton of wallets.

Destin had borough bags in oxblood suede/leather mix (where did those come from?), the floral nolita in aubergine, page in a green snakeskin print, and a few wallets.

Orlando 1 has burnished olive saddle 23 from 1941 line, haircalf dinkys, page in the green snakeskin, drifter woc in blue, crosbys, and a few swagger 21's. Orlando 2 didn't have a single delete, not one. I couldn't believe it.

Deletes were all 20% then the extra 50% so I got the saddle 23 in olive for $158. They had 2 left and it wasn't worth it to me to drive a hour each way and pay tolls to wait for today for the extra discount. The saddle bag is my new obsession lol. The MFF saddle bags that are out now in the rivets are actually very nice quality leather for MFF. I may have to keep them in mind, even though I'm a delete snob.

Yes, I've already been told two conflicting things...while on vacation near the Gulfport Outlets, the SA told me on Tuesday that I qualified for the "May postcard event" and she said I wouldn't even need to have postcard in hand, that it was already under my account to use. While in Orlando yesterday, I asked when the postcard event started, and the manager said April 22 and the postcards were already mailed out and you needed it in hand, one-time use. (I've been told that in the past, and the manager has even rung me up and quietly asked me if I wanted it back to use again, so not sure still how strict that "one time use" is)

Gulfport had swaggers, bandana market totes, the skull market totes, floral nolita in aubergine, crosbys, and a ton of wallets.

Destin had borough bags in oxblood suede/leather mix (where did those come from?), the floral nolita in aubergine, page in a green snakeskin print, and a few wallets.

Orlando 1 has burnished olive saddle 23 from 1941 line, haircalf dinkys, page in the green snakeskin, drifter woc in blue, crosbys, and a few swagger 21's. Orlando 2 didn't have a single delete, not one. I couldn't believe it.

Deletes were all 20% then the extra 50% so I got the saddle 23 in olive for $158. They had 2 left and it wasn't worth it to me to drive a hour each way and pay tolls to wait for today for the extra discount. The saddle bag is my new obsession lol. The MFF saddle bags that are out now in the rivets are actually very nice quality leather for MFF. I may have to keep them in mind, even though I'm a delete snob.
Wow, you got some Nice deletes at y

You have some great FP deletes at you outlet. My one outlet in Eagan has had the Fog Quilted Swaggers forever and the 21 inch Croc Swaggers. Also some HC Edie's. The other outlet had HC Edie's and a HC Mercer plus 1st Edition Framed Swagger. I found and bought the Swagger 27 in Oxblood Croc.
I called Albertville today to ask about coupon. She told me the sale they were having and that they didn't honor Online prices. She supposedly asked manager about coupon. No Clue....

Last edited:
I stopped at Aurora, IL today, the FP deletes are still 20% + 50% off and they had some jewelry in clearance at 40% + 50% off. The only FP delete bag in clearance was the leaf print haircalf nolita bag. I asked an SA if they had "received any Rogue bags?" and she asked the manager who said "no".

They had the MFF baseman and the new butterfly items in stock. I didn't buy anything but I snapped some FP delete spy pics see below.

Attachments

• Aurora042217_002.jpg
    Aurora042217_002.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 406
  • Aurora042217_011.jpg
    Aurora042217_011.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 407
  • Aurora042217_003.jpg
    Aurora042217_003.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 422
  • Aurora042217_004.jpg
    Aurora042217_004.jpg