Outlet Spy Pics!

I stopped at Aurora, IL today, the FP deletes are still 20% + 50% off and they had some jewelry in clearance at 40% + 50% off. The only FP delete bag in clearance was the leaf print haircalf nolita bag. I asked an SA if they had "received any Rogue bags?" and she asked the manager who said "no".

They had the MFF baseman and the new butterfly items in stock. I didn't buy anything but I snapped some FP delete spy pics see below.
Would love the yellow saddle bag but not driving back to Orlando to do a charge send. Man your outlet gets good deletes too. Is that a large saddle in yellow too?

Reactions: katev
Has anyone received the postcard with the new outlet coupon yet? The sale started April 22 but I haven't gotten the coupon so I don't know if it is "in the mail" or if I am just not on the list to receive one.

The coupon is beginning to show up online, see link and pictures below. It is good through Mother's Day, May 14, and valid for one use only. I was hoping that it would be good through Memorial Day for multiple uses, but none of that matters if I don't get one!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361962167800?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Attachments

• coupon1.jpg
    coupon1.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 395
  • coupon2.jpg
    coupon2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
Has anyone received the postcard with the new outlet coupon yet? The sale started April 22 but I haven't gotten the coupon so I don't know if it is "in the mail" or if I am just not on the list to receive one.

The coupon is beginning to show up online, see link and pictures below. It is good through Mother's Day, May 14, and valid for one use only. I was hoping that it would be good through Memorial Day for multiple uses, but none of that matters if I don't get one!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361962167800?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
My husband and I got ours yesterday and my mom's USPS shows hers just coming today so they are still enroute for some people.

On
My husband and I got ours yesterday and my mom's USPS shows hers just coming today so they are still enroute for some people.
On a side note, how are people able to use the ones they buy on Ebay? The last time I used mine, they went as far as checking my ID (I paid cash btw) to make sure it matched the post card and also made sure my email address matched in the system. I don't see how you could buy one on Ebay and get away with it? I guess if you have an easy going cashier that may help...

I buy from Coach.com, but I don't spend a fortune from there, but I always get the coupons. I have a outlet that is about 35 minutes away from me and I've bought a lot of stuff from there over the years, but I have never gotten a coupon from them. I haven't bothered to ask them why because I hardly visit there anymore. I think the last time I went there was during the Snoopy / Peanuts event and that was because I was going to be in the area anyway. This particular store gets very FEW deletes and if I want an outlet item, I can usually get it off the FOS. The SA's that I liked no longer work there.....the younger ones that are still there are snots.

I buy from Coach.com, but I don't spend a fortune from there, but I always get the coupons. I have a outlet that is about 35 minutes away from me and I've bought a lot of stuff from there over the years, but I have never gotten a coupon from them. I haven't bothered to ask them why because I hardly visit there anymore. I think the last time I went there was during the Snoopy / Peanuts event and that was because I was going to be in the area anyway. This particular store gets very FEW deletes and if I want an outlet item, I can usually get it off the FOS. The SA's that I liked no longer work there.....the younger ones that are still there are snots.

I buy both on FOS and at the outlet and I usually get the invitations and coupons, but I received a gift card for my birthday and I am hoping to receive the latest outlet coupon - and also have some good choices - so I can spend my gift card. I tend to buy more at the outlet than on the FOS, I like to be able to examine a bag before I purchase, but my outlet sometimes gets a good selection of FP deletes so that works out for me.

I do more returning of FOS items than outlet purchases, sometimes the jewelry is too small or the fob is too large, etc. I don't ship the FOS returns back to JAX, I pay with a credit card and take them to the outlet to do the returns.

I don't buy much from coach.com or the boutique stores any more. I have a lot of bags and I am content to wait for a good bag and a good sale on FOS or at the outlet, but my husband goes to the boutique to buy gift cards so sometimes I still get the PCE coupon and have used them on occasion.

I've bought from both Coach boutiques and outlet stores, and I know they have my address and email, but I have never gotten anything outlet related in email or postal mail. I did get a boutique PCE offer via email the last time they had one but nothing in postal mail.

I've gotten both -- and was surprised to know I got the outlet one because I didn't know I got it until I checked out and the cashier was like, "Oh, if you spend $5 more you'll get this coupon..."

Oy vey. :smile:

I've NEVER received a mailed coupon for the factory store, but they seem to give out tiered coupons at the door whenever I show up during the timeframe they have one active. I'm not sure if things are done differently for Canada. I do get the mailers for the boutique store though.

Stopped at my closest outlet in Eagan,MN and asked a ASM about coupon. He told me coupon starts tomorrow. Coupon being sent out thru Regular mail. No email. He also said, they will not check the system to see if people will be getting it. Also, One Time Use..Must have coupon in hand to use it.
It will be interesting to see if every outlet will abide by "Must a coupon present to use it. Also, One time use."

I used to only get PCE event notices via regular mail. No coupons from outlet. Now, I get both email notices from Full Retail and Outlet. No regular mail. Don't understand that.
.Lynne [emoji2]
I don't get anything, email or mail, seldom have.

I've NEVER received a mailed coupon for the factory store, but they seem to give out tiered coupons at the door whenever I show up during the timeframe they have one active. I'm not sure if things are done differently for Canada. I do get the mailers for the boutique store though.
Hi, my outlet has done that too. For awhile I wasn't getting any emails about coupons so I would check TPF and then go to store. An SA would look up my email to confirm that I had a coupon. One time use.then a few days later, coupons were being handed out at the door.
I am hoping they will do that this time too as I have yet to get a coupon.