Outlet Spy Pics!

I missed out -- they had a Nolita satchel in grey birch and a Scout hobo in eggplant at my local outlet last week, but when I went back this week, of course they were gone. I also asked one of the SAs at my outlet if they had seen any 1941 stuff coming in and she told me they "weren't allowed" to sell 1941 even if it gets returned there--they have to send it back to the FP stores (which obviously seems weird to me as there *are* outlets selling the 1941 stuff!).

Inconsistency, am I right?

I missed out -- they had a Nolita satchel in grey birch and a Scout hobo in eggplant at my local outlet last week, but when I went back this week, of course they were gone. I also asked one of the SAs at my outlet if they had seen any 1941 stuff coming in and she told me they "weren't allowed" to sell 1941 even if it gets returned there--they have to send it back to the FP stores (which obviously seems weird to me as there *are* outlets selling the 1941 stuff!).

I have a feeling all the outlets are supposed to return 1941 items to a retail store and some just don't?!

I've just had a major epiphany!

It has FINALLY sunk in to me that I am depriving myself of some real bargains by not going to the Outlets -- for non-Coach items as well. Like many others on here, my closest Outlets are all over an hour's drive, but thanks to all these helpful Spy Shots, I see how I am missing out!!

I know all Outlets are not equal, but even the more lame ones seem to have SOMETHING worthwhile. It's so annoying to be at the mercy of the occasional CPE Event, especially with all the Exclusions! And the Online Outlet leaves a lot to be desired.

I know, I'm preaching to the choir! Especially to Katev! :giggle:
As others have said it really depends on the outlet. The one I go to very occasionally never has anything...their FP deletes are few and far between so it is a complete waste of time to go there.

zjones, There is a grey birch Nolita cross body at 6pm.com on sale right now, in case you are interested. It was 30% off yesterday but I just checked and now it looks like only 20% off.

I stopped at the Aurora, IL outlet this afternoon. They are giving 50% everything in the store so the FP deletes are 50% off the retail price. They also had some watches and FP delete jewelry in clearance at 40% off and then another 50% including the Rivet Chocker Necklace and the silver and pearl Tearose Necklace.

I didn't buy anything but I snapped some pics of the FP deletes, see below.
Wow, your outlet looks like handbag heaven!
I stopped by my outlet last night and they had only 5 deletes: 2 Swaggers in the burgundy patchwork, 1 in green patchwork, one saddle swagger and a small Nolita wristlet in the burgundy patchwork. Well, and some wallets. It was all in a tiny table.
On clearance they only had 1 delete, a birchwood Nomad, which I bought.

Wow, your outlet looks like handbag heaven!
I stopped by my outlet last night and they had only 5 deletes: 2 Swaggers in the burgundy patchwork, 1 in green patchwork, one saddle swagger and a small Nolita wristlet in the burgundy patchwork. Well, and some wallets. It was all in a tiny table.
On clearance they only had 1 delete, a birchwood Nomad, which I bought.
Hey stranger! How are you? Still in the NW? You bought a beechwood Nomad? Just curious how much it was on clearance. I got one at Macys and debating if too light but I am sure I paid more than an outlet clearance bag. :smile: Hope all is well with you and your family!

Hey stranger! How are you? Still in the NW? You bought a beechwood Nomad? Just curious how much it was on clearance. I got one at Macys and debating if too light but I am sure I paid more than an outlet clearance bag. :smile: Hope all is well with you and your family!

Hey GF, I'm fine, thanks! How about you and your family?
Still here, a bit tired of the rain but at least is not cold anymore, can't wait for warmer weather.

Yep, a birchwood Nomad. It was the only FP item in clearance. I got lucky. It was $485, so with the 40% and the 50%, it ended up being $145 + tax
I think the color is awesome, I think it can be carried all year long but it will look especially pretty with summer colors - as you can see I can't wait to get to summer.
Is it still cold there?

Hey GF, I'm fine, thanks! How about you and your family?
Still here, a bit tired of the rain but at least is not cold anymore, can't wait for warmer weather.

Yep, a birchwood Nomad. It was the only FP item in clearance. I got lucky. It was $485, so with the 40% and the 50%, it ended up being $145 + tax
I think the color is awesome, I think it can be carried all year long but it will look especially pretty with summer colors - as you can see I can't wait to get to summer.
Is it still cold there?
Family is good here and weather hasn't been crazy nice but mid-upper 50s seems like the temps for a couple weeks. We got a Yorkie puppy a couple months ago so that is keeping us (I mean me) busy ;)

It was on FOS for that price a couple months ago and I refrained - then found one at Macys and bought it for $50 more! You are right - it will be really nice with bright spring/summer colors but so worried about transfer.

Nice to see you on here!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I was at the outlet mall in Aurora, IL this afternoon. I didn't buy anything from Coach but of course I stopped in to check things out! I was hoping for some pre-Easter sales but no such luck. The FP Delete section was 50% off and it has gotten smaller and they were not giving any additional coupons at the door. There were several print haircalf items.

They also had some watches and jewelry for 50% off and a few jewelry pieces for 70% off including the butterfly and leather necklace and the daisy rivet chocker.

Here are some pics of the FP deletes on display.

Attachments

• Aurora040617_001.jpg
    Aurora040617_001.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 584
  • Aurora040617_003.jpg
    Aurora040617_003.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 598
  • Aurora040617_004.jpg
    Aurora040617_004.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 613
  • Aurora040617_006.jpg
    Aurora040617_006.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 624
They also has a small 70% off clearance section for Men's, it was most MFF items but this briefcase caught my eye. It was marked down 70% from almost $600 and it was a beautiful saddle color leather with dark gunmetal hardware.

I think that it was the Metropolitan Commuter in Sport Calf Leather 56658, but I am not sure. It is a great deal and a would make a nice Father's Day gift if you don't mind shopping early.

Attachments

• Aurora040617_008.jpg
    Aurora040617_008.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 587
  • Aurora040617_007.jpg
    Aurora040617_007.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 614
  • saddle.jpg
    saddle.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 626
I spoke with an SA that told me they are giving out coupons for an extra 50% off on everything at the outlet. The FP delete section is marked down 20% plus an extra 50% off and the clearance items are marked down 40% plus an extra 50%.