Outlet Spy Pics!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    For months I have been less than thrilled with the FP delete selection at the outlet. They usually only have one bay with a few boutique bags but I stopped at the outlet in Aurora, IL this afternoon and they had several bays of boutique bags for 50% off - plus the outlet coupon up to 25% off (if you received the coupon.)

The items in clearance were 70% off (plus the coupon) but there wasn't much in clearance. They had a lot of the MFF fobs in clearance and some gloves and hats and scarfs.

In the 50% off section there were nomads, including some burnished nomads, swaggers, edies, and bandana rivet bags, totes, some floral applique items, and a few hologram items, including the Mercer 24 hologram satchel.

And there were loads of FP delete wallets and wristlets and pouches and crossbody swingpacks. I snapped some pics in case somebody sees a bag that they have been looking for.

Attached Files:

2. Thank you for posting! You make an awesome Spy!

FloraDB and katev like this.
  3. Thanks! These are great pictures. I wish the store near me received this type of stuff. :smile:

scoutmhen and katev like this.
  4. Gee...wish mine got all that stuff too. Our 2 outlets get so minimal deletes these days!

scoutmhen, katev and Murphy47 like this.
  5. Thanks! My 2 outlets have been rather disappointing for a long time. I think that this recent increase in FP deletes may be due to Valentine's Day and the tiered outlet coupon - so call your nearest outlet, maybe they got in some new inventory, too.

There's another outlet near me but I haven't checked it out yet, but I might get there before the coupon expires.

6. These are great, thank you for sharing them. Wish I lived closer to an outlet.

katev likes this.
  7. One of my Coach loving friends hit up one of ours today and they had a bunch of the same stuff! Yay!

katev likes this.
  8. That's great news!

9. I wish I didn't live in the UK!!!!!

houseof999 and katev like this.
  10. #10 Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    This morning I called the coach outlets in Rosemont, IL (both the women's and men's stores) and was told that they did not have many discontinued transfer bags. I needed to buy a gift so I went back to Aurora, IL. The inventory was pretty much the same that I reported on Thursday but I noticed a few new items. They now have the large Nomad in burgundy as well as the smaller version, and they have a beautiful, large rip and repair black swagger satchel. They still have the willow floral nomad in black but not in the grey birch.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  11. Jersey Gardens had a similar selection, much to my surprise... Very nice large Nomads, including Willow Floral in both colors and a great looking one in Surplus, among other colors. A good bandana rivets selection - totes and the white Edie. Some wallets too, although not quite as good a selection as in these pics. Saks Off 5th there had a nice selection of 50+% off bags too, including a navy rip and repair Ace satchel and some very nice smaller Nomads in burnished saddle with fuchsia/purple trim, as well as some Swaggers, large Nomads, and Crosby's. And I restrained myself with all of them

bellebellebelle19 and katev like this.
  12. You are very strong, I am weak!

I walked through Saks Off 5th at Aurora, IL on my way to the parking lot yesterday and they had one section of Coach bags. I saw a camel nomad and some swaggers and a few other items. I didn't check the prices but they were advertising "Up to 80% off".

13. #13 Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    Took all my strength not to get an Edie at the outlet and that saddle w/fuschsia Nomad at Saks Off 5th, if there had been an additional coupon or something, I may have bit. But I have put myself on voluntary ban until I can get the Edie I really have my eye on, also have myeye on a wallet, both current at boutique store. But I am trying to wait until the PCE.

katev likes this.
  14. In the 3rd picture posted, far left, middle shelf, white bags next to what looks like a taupe color bag......what are those?

katev likes this.
  15. Hobbsy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice