Outlet Spy Pics!

Sorry to bump this thread , but does anybody has recent pictures / ideas how the Orlando and Tampa outlet look like in relationship with stocks/ variety of items? :smile: We are going there in a few weeks and would like to get some Coach there since its a bit pricey here compare to US ( Im based in Europe) .. Whether I need to get them online and send them to the airnb house or getting them at the store:smile::smile:
Thanks all in advance :smile:

Reactions: Cee Bee
I was at the Coach Outlet in Oshkosh, Wisconsin a few days ago (no pics unfortunately, I'm sorry) and was so pleasantly surprised by all the pretty spring green bags they had on display. Looked like lots of good sales, too. I picked up a couple wristlets and bag charm/keychains but they had a lot of cute things available.

Reactions: Tosa22
I was at the Coach Outlet in Oshkosh, Wisconsin a few days ago (no pics unfortunately, I'm sorry) and was so pleasantly surprised by all the pretty spring green bags they had on display. Looked like lots of good sales, too. I picked up a couple wristlets and bag charm/keychains but they had a lot of cute things available.
Were there any deletes out? My outlet hasn’t had any deletes in a year or more.