Reissue Black on Black Reveal

so beautiful!

Thank you so much, gilson854!
YAAASSSS! This looks great on you. I love this bag immensely.
I am hesitating, myself, because I do not know if my style is ¨edgy¨ or whatever enough for it. It looks so cool with outfits in black and grey and maybe a leather jacket, something Alexander McQueen-ish... I am not that cool. :smile:
Also, I already own two chevron bags (out of my four) and feel like there is a voice in my head shouting, ¨That´s enough chevron! Back away!¨ ;)

LOL! I feel like you can wear this with anything, Truly!! I will pair even with what dress and black sandals. YOU can totally rock it! I have another seasonal chevron with pale GHW, so I know what you mean.

What a stunner! It would be so hard for me to say no to this beauty. Congratulations JE!

Thank you, beautiful Rami!! I just could not say no to this one!! :hugs:

OMG I didnt think I would crave another bag after gettin the 227 black ghw but now Im obsessing over this beauty... congrats

Me too! My classic reissue 226 GHW is favorite Chanel. I just could not say no to this!! It just all worked for me with the matte distressed calf, black hardware, etc. Thank you, LeeLee!! Appreciate it!
So Beautiful!! and thanks for sharing your mod shots with us. This beauty really suits your style.. rock on!

Sent from my SM-N915FY using PurseForum mobile app

Aww, thank you my friend!! I have missed you all and I am realizing with these sweet comments WHY!! You are the best! XXOO

Beautiful bag!!!

Thank you, HeartMyMJs!! So sweet as always!! XXOO!

Gorgeous gorgeous bag!

Thank you, redsnoopy!!! So sweet!

Amazing amazing amazing!!! So freaking cool!!!! And girl you rock it!!

Awe, you made my day, Freckles1! Too kind!!!! XOXOXO!!

😍😍😍😍😍 This bag is stunning!!!! How can I escape from ban island to acquire!!! 🤔😁
I know!! It's so bad! It is all so hard to resist! Thank you for the kind words!
This is stunning!! Looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy :smile:
Thank you, love! I really appreciate it!

Stunning bag!!

Thank you so very much!!

Just gorgeous!!!! Huge congrats to you!!!!

Thank you thank you!!! SO kind!

Congrats on your beautiful and very special reissue. :love:

Aww, thank you Desxtersmom!! Sweet as always!!! XOXO

Stunning! [emoji173]️ So Black Chevron Reissue is such a gorgeous bag. Wow, wow, wow! [emoji7] Congrats.

You are too kind, Ljlj!!! XOXO

JE!!! Looks so good on you!!! I knew you would prob pick this one up!!!! Congrats my dear!!!

Thank you, my beautiful friend!! You know me well! XXOO!!!!
Wowza! I so love this! U r pics have me sold on this bag! Congrats dear! I don't own a reissue so is it light weight like m/l classic flap? Do u know if it's calf or lamb? Soooo gorgeous!

Thank you, Z!!! Missed you all! The weight is similar maybe even lighter than an m/l. I love the strap length too. This is the 226 size which is in between 225 and 227. The leather is distressed calfskin. It is amazing! Holds up really well. This is the leather they use on the "classic" reissues as well. It ages nicely. You can LITERALLY throw this bag around and nothing would happen to the leather. Keep us posted!!
AMAZING :loveeyes: LOVE it! Congrats on this beauty!
Missed you too, glad you're back! :kiss:

BIBI!!!! Thank you!! I have missed you so much!!! You are the best, my friend!! :hugs::ghi5:

Welcome back! Makes me wanna bring out the so black. Congrats!

Thank you so very much, charlie_c! Yes, you know I love the so blacks! I should get my other out too!! XXOO

Oh my god!!!! I loveeeeeee this bag! It looks fabulous on you. Many congrats to you my friend:hugs::hbeat:

Thank you, my beautiful friend! I just love you girls! The best! Made my day!! :heart:

JE2824, I'm soooooo jelly of your new reissue, she's amazingly gorgeous!!! Congrats and welcome back, and every time I see this bag, I fall in love with it more! Enjoy, sweetie!!! :love:

Thank you, PC!!! Missed you so much! I am always around. I was just not posting as much, but geez, I will be now!! I missed all this love. LOL! I could not say NO to this one. Right up my alley!! XOXO!!! Thanks again!

Hi OP. Do you find your inner flap to be short? I'm finding that I can't fill the bag up or carry as much as I thought because I have a hard time closing the inner flap. Are all reissues like this or fo you think mine is defective? I still love the bag tho

Such a gorgeous bag!!! Congrats, you wear it so well!! I love all the So Black bags but so afraid of hardware chipping off I don't think I can ever take the plunge on one of these!

This looks fantastic on you, love love love!
I told myself I don't need more black bags, but I am tempted by this one. Enjoy your beautiful bag!
How does the size compare to a M/L and Jumbo?

Love!

How tall are you?

Hi! Thank you, I am 5'4" and about 112 pounds.

Love it!!!!

Thank you!!! Appreciate the love!!!
Wow, what a beautiful bag. Congrats !

Aww! Thank you so much!! Xxoo

This looks fantastic on you, love love love!

I told myself I don't need more black bags, but I am tempted by this one. Enjoy your beautiful bag!

How does the size compare to a M/L and Jumbo?

The size fits prob what a jumbo would fit, but it's in between m/l and jumbo which to me is is perfection!!! One reason I love reissues is Bc of how much it fits, under the radar, chain length, and lightweight.

Congrats! It's a lovely chanel.

Thank you so much!!

Such a gorgeous bag!!! Congrats, you wear it so well!! I love all the So Black bags but so afraid of hardware chipping off I don't think I can ever take the plunge on one of these!

Thank you for the very kind words!!
YES, I worry about chipping too!! Wish Chanel could come up with a full proof way of this not happening. I am a so black sucker!!

Such a pretty bag. Love how you styled it!!

Awe, thank you so much, JoeyLouis! Appreciate the kind words! I'm kind of basic and wear so much black and neutrals! A little boring...lol

Hi OP. Do you find your inner flap to be short? I'm finding that I can't fill the bag up or carry as much as I thought because I have a hard time closing the inner flap. Are all reissues like this or fo you think mine is defective? I still love the bag tho

Hi!! I think I saw and commented in your thread. I do not find in short, but I have also never buttoned ANY of my double flaps in the classics or reissue! Too much of a hassle. I feel like the double flap is more there to help keep structure. That being said, I have two kids and sometimes carry more than some, but I don't feel like I ever "fill" my flaps up. Do you have others to compare too??

Ding! Ding! Ding!!

Lol! Sucker for so black...and reissue!!