Reissue Black on Black Reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, it's been so long since I have done of these! I have been missing you all!! It's been a crazy year with the kiddos, but hoping to be back on more. Here she's is! I also have the classic black reissue with GHW, and it's def my most favorite Chanel. I thought this was a beautiful twist on the reissue, and matches my kind of casual, sometimes edgy style. It def had me at hello! Sorry for the some of the blurry pics. I had a 5 and 3 year old tugging at me [emoji8]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461716528.298314.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461716602.953426.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461716651.058541.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461716711.700114.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461716746.786633.jpg

2. Glad your back[emoji8][emoji8]. The bag is stunning[emoji177][emoji7][emoji177]. Congrats

3. Beautiful bag!

4. Gorgeous!!

5. Nice!

6. LOVE!!! can't believe it's already arriving in stores!

7. Beautiful bag and it looks great on you! Congrats and enjoy!

8. Wow! Beautiful Chevron! Congrats

9. stunning

10. so pretty! do you mind me asking what size this is?!

11. Absolutely divine! Enjoy!

12. Congrats!

13. Is this the medium? Looks great on you!

14. YESSSSS!!!!! It looks great on you! Definitely edgy and goes with your style in the pics. Can you tell me why the reissue is your favorite Chanel? I'm just curious since I'm a brand new Reissue fan :smile:

15. Omg. Going to see this tomorrow. She had me at "hello" from the moment I saw this reveal which means I am screwed tomorrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice