Reissue Black on Black Reveal

Omg so pretty!! I'm seriously considering getting this purse too cuz I've been craving a black on black purse and a chevron purse. This could solve both of my "problems"! Congrats congrats

YAAASSSS! This looks great on you. I love this bag immensely.
I am hesitating, myself, because I do not know if my style is ¨edgy¨ or whatever enough for it. It looks so cool with outfits in black and grey and maybe a leather jacket, something Alexander McQueen-ish... I am not that cool. :smile:
Also, I already own two chevron bags (out of my four) and feel like there is a voice in my head shouting, ¨That´s enough chevron! Back away!¨ ;)

Reactions: luprisu
I love the look! Congrats it is an amazing bag!!

Thank you, ky_ly78!!! XXOO
Stunning!!! Super congrats!! :biggrin: looks amazing on you!

Aww, thank you, love!! Appreciate it!!
My SA called it the 2.55 and when I asked him if it was the 226 he was kinda wishy washy like "yeah, it's kinda the 226"

LOL!! I know. MY SA that I have had for years just rolls her eyes. She's like where do you get this stuff!!
Gorgeous my dear! Enjoy!

Thank you my sweet friend!!! XXOO

Gorgeous! Congratulations!!

Thank you so very much!!!!

JE what a gorgeous bag and I love your mod shots! My kiddos have kept me away too but I'm glad I came back in time to see your reveal of this beauty! Enjoy in good health!

OMG!!! Poohbag!!! So nice to hear from you! I miss you gals! I'm still lurking lol!! I have just been too tired to post lately. Glad to hear someone else is in the same boat. :cray: Thank you for the sweet comment. Big hugs!!! :hugs:
So elegant!

Thank you very much, BuryMeInDior!!
So beautiful!! Congratulations :smile:!!
Thank you for the sweet compliment, purseperson420!

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Awww, thank you, love!! XXOO

Omg so pretty!! I'm seriously considering getting this purse too cuz I've been craving a black on black purse and a chevron purse. This could solve both of my "problems"! Congrats congrats

I vote YES!!! It's casual chic without veering too far from the actually classic!!
Yay congrats!!!! Looks good on you girl, and welcome back!!
HI LOVE!!! Thank you!! I have been on here and there, but just got too crazy to post so much!! MISSED YOU!!!!
Congrats! Absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you, thank you, EVGal!! XXOO!!

Congrats! Just love this reissue. It looks great on you! Great to see your reveals here again.

Aww, you all are the best!! Gosh, I really missed you all!!! Hoping to stay on more. Still of course go on at night, but hoping to start posting again!! XXOO

Congratulations JE on the stunning reissue!!

karenab: your eyes went to the boy in the corner?? Haha
Thank you so very much, Emerson!! And yes, of course Karenab is starting at the caviar boy!!! LOL!

Gorgeous! Congratulations!!

Thank you so very much!!! XXOO

Wow! Beautiful Chevron! Congrats

Thank you, BirkinLover77!! I got a little sidetracked by a brand that start with a big fat H!! Oh so addicting!! Appreciate the kind comment! XXOO

Gorgeous gorgeous bag!

Thank you my love!!

Congratulations!! any guess where my eyes went in the standing photos?

LOL! Yes! The smidge of caviar boy is where you eyes went!!