Jewelry Box in Action!!

Thanks LVoeletters!!!

I see, but from the pic, I don't think TB looks bad next to your bangle. They are different in structure and design. But, yes I can still understand what you mean. What about wearing bangle+Love on one hand and watch and TB on the other hand??? Strange??:idea::sweatdrop:

I know you want to wear them together, so you will see!!;)

I will try that when I can get someone to take a picture of my wrists tonight! I wish there was a way to "whiten" the link in between the diamond prongs. I still want to make the bangle into alternating bracelet like your dream tennis bracelet. I haven't found a group of little diamonds I liked yet though. I am considering trading in my watch for the bigger size [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29][emoji29][emoji29] I'm not sure what to do! And yes you know me well, I want to always wear both at the same time [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I owed you a picture! I don't think they look good together. I think it's bc of how each bracelet is set. The bangle is set together closely whereas you can see the little metal between the tennis bracelet and I think it makes the tennis bracelet look bad when it has more ctw than the bangle. Such a shame. I feel like I can only wear one at a time because of it. I do like the look of layering different tennis bracelets though so we will see!View attachment 3305209

What about wearing bangle+Love on one hand and watch and TB on the other hand??? Strange??:idea::sweatdrop:

I know you want to wear them together, so you will see!!;)

Good idea, LVoe!