Jewelry Box in Action!!

So beautiful! What do you think of the quality of his pieces?
Thank you :smile: the craftsmanship is of a high quality and the ring is quite heavy. This is a statement ring and I do not wear it every day, so can not really say how durable is gold coating. But so far, so good, I had lots of compliments about it, as it's very eye catchy x

I owed you a picture! I don't think they look good together. I think it's bc of how each bracelet is set. The bangle is set together closely whereas you can see the little metal between the tennis bracelet and I think it makes the tennis bracelet look bad when it has more ctw than the bangle. Such a shame. I feel like I can only wear one at a time because of it. I do like the look of layering different tennis bracelets though so we will see!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458320357.200274.jpg

I owed you a picture! I don't think they look good together. I think it's bc of how each bracelet is set. The bangle is set together closely whereas you can see the little metal between the tennis bracelet and I think it makes the tennis bracelet look bad when it has more ctw than the bangle. Such a shame. I feel like I can only wear one at a time because of it. I do like the look of layering different tennis bracelets though so we will see!View attachment 3305209

Thanks LVoeletters!!!

I see, but from the pic, I don't think TB looks bad next to your bangle. They are different in structure and design. But, yes I can still understand what you mean. What about wearing bangle+Love on one hand and watch and TB on the other hand??? Strange??:idea::sweatdrop:
I know you want to wear them together, so you will see!!;)