Jewelry Box in Action!!

My Great Aunt left me this ring when she died, and I was wondering if any of you could tell me approximately what year you think she had it made. After her husband died, she put her diamonds from her original wedding ring into this 14k yellow gold "cocktail" setting. I complimented her on it one time when she was visiting us in the late 1980s, and she said, "hmm, maybe I'll leave it to you someday!". She was a sweet lady. So all I know is that it was made prior to the 1980s.
I don't wear it often because it's quite fancy, but maybe I should. Life is short, and why not enjoy our jewelry, right?

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 729
My Great Aunt left me this ring when she died, and I was wondering if any of you could tell me approximately what year you think she had it made. After her husband died, she put her diamonds from her original wedding ring into this 14k yellow gold "cocktail" setting. I complimented her on it one time when she was visiting us in the late 1980s, and she said, "hmm, maybe I'll leave it to you someday!". She was a sweet lady. So all I know is that it was made prior to the 1980s.
I don't wear it often because it's quite fancy, but maybe I should. Life is short, and why not enjoy our jewelry, right?

I have no idea about the date, but just wanted to say if I had this ring, I’d wear it all the time. Such a unique piece!

I have recently bought this beautiful amazonite necklace. Apart from this, I prefer long-standing and vintage finger rings. And to summarize the clothes, I like to buy anklets.
Fashion-Fancy-Natural-Lapiz-Picture-Amazonite-Labradorite-Stone-Beads-Metal-Bar-Pendant-Short-Necklaces-for-Women.jpg_640x640-600x600.jpg

These jewelry always succeed in raising the appearance without much effort.
I also managed to expand cuff earrings which look extremely stylish on them.

Buying jewelry online saves you the headache walking in the sun and negotiating with the shopkeeper.