Jewelry Box in Action!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Jordan Askill Bracelet:
    3002D89B-9CC9-4F85-B268-34281573FE63.jpeg

2. IMG_9302.jpg

3. mmexport1521478397318.jpg mmexport1521478519680.jpg mmexport1521478561442.jpg

4. My platinum martini setting diamond studs (0.6 ish carats each ear) pairing with a silver mini hoop with white quartz!

Attached Files:

Bambieee, xblackxstarx and leechiyong like this.
  5. Just added these to my jewelry box. Sorry for the bad quality photos, it's a 14k white gold ruby and diamond bracelet and they made a tiny pendant too because I need everything resized due to my small wrist.

Attached Files:

6. My Great Aunt left me this ring when she died, and I was wondering if any of you could tell me approximately what year you think she had it made. After her husband died, she put her diamonds from her original wedding ring into this 14k yellow gold "cocktail" setting. I complimented her on it one time when she was visiting us in the late 1980s, and she said, "hmm, maybe I'll leave it to you someday!". She was a sweet lady. So all I know is that it was made prior to the 1980s.
    I don't wear it often because it's quite fancy, but maybe I should. Life is short, and why not enjoy our jewelry, right?

Attached Files:

7. Today

Attached Files:

ivdw and megt10 like this.
  8. I have no idea about the date, but just wanted to say if I had this ring, I’d wear it all the time. Such a unique piece!