Jewelry Box in Action!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I will try that when I can get someone to take a picture of my wrists tonight! I wish there was a way to "whiten" the link in between the diamond prongs. I still want to make the bangle into alternating bracelet like your dream tennis bracelet. I haven't found a group of little diamonds I liked yet though. I am considering trading in my watch for the bigger size [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29][emoji29][emoji29] I'm not sure what to do! And yes you know me well, I want to always wear both at the same time [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

2. Good idea, LVoe!

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458832226.614679.jpg got this today! [emoji169][emoji169]

4. Congrats! How have u been?
    Did u get this locally or overseas?

Love your yellow diamond 😍
    I'm into yellow diamond lately & got a ring too 😁

5. Thanks Val.. I'm fine.. U? Got it locally.. Post your ring pic too.. [emoji6]

6. I'm good too though busy.
    I love the heart shape of your yellow diamond.

Here's a pic of my yellow diamond ring 😁

Attached Files:

7. Nice! Love the sparkles..

8. Part of my New Year resolution to wear this sapphire beauty more often...out to a cocktail with hubby last evening. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459487080.261423.jpg

9. Wow! I just saw the blog post about your pearls! They are amazing.:loveeyes: You Southsea's & Tahitians are tdf! May I inquire where you have found such lovely specimens:graucho:

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459566962.941276.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459566975.158287.jpg I tried layering again but it just doesn't work. I'm starting to get the custom work itch again ...

11. Beautiful jewelries ladies! 😍 Here's my jewelry in action.

Attached Files:

12. STUNNING rings, ladies!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

13. They look great to me...at least in the pics!:smile:
    Your custom work itch is how???
    Remake the bangle???

14. Your e-ring is so romantic!!!

15. Thank you!