Jewelry Box in Action!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you :smile: the craftsmanship is of a high quality and the ring is quite heavy. This is a statement ring and I do not wear it every day, so can not really say how durable is gold coating. But so far, so good, I had lots of compliments about it, as it's very eye catchy x

2. My new Lagos Maya station rope bracelet with Abalone setting :heart:

Attached Files:

3. All 3 Lagos bracelets... going out for the first time together. :heart:

Attached Files:

4. Wow, all together looks amazing 👍

5. Thank you so much. :heart:

6. With my open heart ring at a seminar today!

Attached Files:

7. So pretty! I have that ring and haven't worn it in years and you have inspired me to pull it out again!

8. Thank you! I'm glad to hear you're going to wear it again! It's such a lovely ring! I love it so much!

9. Left hand

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457811510.189664.jpg

Right hand

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457811518.577509.jpg

Divea likes this.

10. I owed you a picture! I don't think they look good together. I think it's bc of how each bracelet is set. The bangle is set together closely whereas you can see the little metal between the tennis bracelet and I think it makes the tennis bracelet look bad when it has more ctw than the bangle. Such a shame. I feel like I can only wear one at a time because of it. I do like the look of layering different tennis bracelets though so we will see! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458320357.200274.jpg

11. Pieces for a day at the beach: Kathleen Lynagh necklace, e-ring, bracelet from my SO's parents from their trip to Salamanca, and LV Lockit bracelet.

Attached Files:

Violet Bleu likes this.

12. Thank you!!

13. Thanks LVoeletters!!!

I see, but from the pic, I don't think TB looks bad next to your bangle. They are different in structure and design. But, yes I can still understand what you mean. What about wearing bangle+Love on one hand and watch and TB on the other hand??? Strange??:idea::sweatdrop:
    I know you want to wear them together, so you will see!!;)