Jewelry Box in Action!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. QUOTE=Gravitsap;29908423]Hello beautiful ladies, this is my favourite piece I have won in the antique auction. It is very old 18 carat gold with enamel. It's history is a mystery and I love it[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is beautiful! Would love to see a modeling pic.

2. Here we go, as wearing it at the mom :smile:

Attached Files:

3. Thank you x

4. I have got a few more. All these are not that long ago purchases. Most bought last year. Pandora is the first one

Attached Files:

5. #2090 Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    I have discovered Monica Vinader last year and since then buy her jewellery every now and then. This is two pendants together, the stone is amazonite

Attached Files:

6. Another monica vinader, it is onyx

Attached Files:

7. More of monica. Amethyst coctail earrings

Attached Files:

8. Oh, and the ring for the onyx earrings..

Attached Files:

9. And I also have got a couple of things from shaun leanne. It is pearls and diamonds. Called cherry blossom collection xxxx

Attached Files:

10. The ring on its own

Attached Files:

11. I love his work!

12. To be honest, it is just this cherry collection I have fallen in love with. I did not understand the other items at all... But The cherry ones are quite something x

13. Wow! What are the stones? Looks absolutely amazing...

14. So beautiful! What do you think of the quality of his pieces?

15. I agree. They are quite lovely.