the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Red

You have my prayers and thoughts from a fellow jade enthusiast. I don't know what happened, but there are many kinds of men out there. Hell, I'm a man with a passionate love toward Jade :P.

Please take care of yourself!

Hi James!
You saw the matching pair of Edwards black bangles my husband and I got for our anniversary. He's so smitten with the bangle that he insists we do it again next anniversary. I asked him how he's going to wear the new one and he said he plans on wearing it together with the black. He's going to stack! So if you ever feel like it, know that there is another guy stacking too lol!

James, they were the black pair on Allan's Facebook page that JKP linked....ok I'm going to post some fresh modeling shots when he gets home.
Hey, we all stir each other's jade passions! The excitement is fun...enjoy the pleasure And the pain lol!

Thank you Claire for the suggestion of yoga / dance -- I am receiving treatment from my massage therapist / healer and it is transformative (and has been for the last few years, I think she has helped me arrive slowly at this stage in my life).

Thank you Tea, for helping me believe. Right now I'm not thinking of anyone but myself. I have to get strong and get happy.

Thank you Dingo, for reminding me that there are many men out there. Haha.

I know it will take time and lots of patience. I can wait. I have all the time in the world.

You would call your bangle hello Kitty :smile:

I just need to focus on my studies. Today was awesome went to photography club and met many new Taiwanese friends but all these thoughts were no longer relevant when I returned and started reading these comments!

Everyone who comments in my Chinese says it so adorable because I phrase things like a baby. This is entirely unintentional. I've also been told the way I act with things is a lot like a baby. Why am I cursed like this.

Will my jade actually protect me or rather save my ever-so-existent curse?

Ladies, I found a seller called PreciousJadeite on etsy which seems to carry mostly A grade pendants. Anyway, this leaf was listed for 4$! I think it's a typo, but i ordered it! I was compelled to check this out lol!

View attachment 2760062

So pretty, Claire! The pale bluish green donut I bought from the same seller - $12! Said 100% Grade A, but who knows. It does not have amy pitting or crazing and is a moist, plump little donut. I am picky about banglea being grade A now, but cute cheap little pendants and earrings, not so much. I've paid much more for costume jewelry, so am happy either way. This seller has some nice looking, very affordable things. Your leaf looks very even and moist! Enjoy!

You would call your bangle hello Kitty :smile:

I just need to focus on my studies. Today was awesome went to photography club and met many new Taiwanese friends but all these thoughts were no longer relevant when I returned and started reading these comments!

Everyone who comments in my Chinese says it so adorable because I phrase things like a baby. This is entirely unintentional. I've also been told the way I act with things is a lot like a baby. Why am I cursed like this.

Will my jade actually protect me or rather save my ever-so-existent curse?

I think your jade will make you strong to be who you are with confidence and not to worry about what others say about you. I think you have a sweet innocence to you and that's something you should keep.
If you look at my Hello Kitty bangle, you may see a kitty with standing ears in it like I do and some others on the forum, thus her name, Hello Kitty. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.