the JADE thread!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red, what a beautiful poem! Your jade keeps on glowing just like you!
    I'm going to save your poem for strength on days I need that extra boost. xo

2. AJ, it's gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

3. Don't know how I missed this one - love it! It's like a very high end version of my Maleficent!

4. A seller like that doesn't even merit the term "seller" - more like "con man"!

5. What a fortuitous find! I'm sure there was suppose to be one digit after the "4", 0-9 take your pick! Please let us know how it is when you receive it!

6. Yay! Happy Dance!

7. Speckles will always be there for you if you ever need her! ;) That's what's become of my Stardust, so I'll always keep her. :smile:

8. Beautiful Red - thanks for sharing it with us!

9. I can't wait to hear how you like it (or not)! If I didn't go through my dramatic jadeite bangle spurt (Maleficent, Celadon), I probably wouldn't have ever considered these types of softer looking nephrite bangles. Now I appreciate the looks and feelings of each extreme!

10. Best to have it in hand to pick a name. Sometimes it takes days for one to come up that sounds and feels right for a bangle.

11. Ladies, I wrote that poem, for all of us. I am a poet by profession. ☺️

12. Awww thanks, Red! :smile:

13. I knew it was for all of us! xoxo

14. Many thanks...the poem is very empowering

15. Thanks for the great poem Red!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice