the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep strong Red, you are probably through a good chunk of the worst of things already. That's a big collection! thankfully we are able to get distracted in looking at pretty things!

Jade4me, the deep green one is actually jadeite. I've asked Jack to hold it for me because I am really serious about it. I know I will not be able to stop thinking about it...and I've wanted it for many months now. Iam thinking I should just get it.

I had guessed jadeite from its rich texture and depth. Something like that I could almost see being a forever bangle for me - never tiring of looking at it! You know we all here are enablers for one's jade obsessions! ;)

Keep strong Red, you are probably through a good chunk of the worst of things already. That's a big collection! thankfully we are able to get distracted in looking at pretty things!

Jade4me, the deep green one is actually jadeite. I've asked Jack to hold it for me because I am really serious about it. I know I will not be able to stop thinking about it...and I've wanted it for many months now. Iam thinking I should just get it.

Claire, I really hope so, it's been horrific to say the very least. I am so blessed with all the right people around me to help me. I'm slowly healing, I didn't think it was possible, but I am.

Claire, the deep green bangle is GORGEOUSSS!! You won't go wrong with this one. I'm bias because I love darker bangles.

Tea, I agree with you that Hetian is soft and smooth to touch. I'm looking forward to join you as I have told my seller to locate one my size end of this year. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Jade4me, that's how I feel about it too. The color makes me think of an ocean of secrets, and mysteries of a woman's heart. I've always thought of it as an ocean that one would dive into and never return.
And, it would look great behind the oval one that will be hinged. I know it's silly to try to fight this. I've been doing that for months and I'm still in the same place as I was then lol!

AJ, that fake cert!!! I don't think I saw any official lab initials either. How disgusting!

GS, I agree that white gold would be perfect for that pendant. I think it would let the cool greens be the stars and only enhance them.

Thanks for your support on the deep blue green one. I'll see what I can work out with jack.

Red, love your collection. I'm sorry that you have to go through the process.

GS, I'm not sorry. I know it is the right decision for me. I just didn't think it would get so ugly so fast. I feel happy when I'm not feeling scared. I also feel so excited that I will be on my own and free. Possibilities abound.

But at the same time I'm worried about if I will ever be able to love or be loved again.

And, I lost my hat yesterday, it was my favourite, my mum gave it to me. Time for a new hat I guess.

Jade4me, I know, with so many scammers out there, I forget that good business and good deeds can go hand in hand. My husband tells me sometimes that a good business deal is one in which everyone gets something and all are happy. So true!

Red, I can only speak from my experience, and I remember going through the same stage of leaving. That was the really shocking part. yes, pain will take time to heal, but it came in waves with me as I rebuilt my life, one that was MUCH better.
This may sound silly, but it's really anything but, if you can do some yoga or dancing during this time, it would be helpful. The reason why is that this kind of pain is stored in the body as much as in the mind. There is a body bond, a body memory with your ex which also causes pain. This can be transformed and moved through emotional movement.

The body is really a basis of emotional healing. People think it starts from the head, but it really starts from the body. Almost everyone who feels heart ache feels it in their chest and belly rather then head!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.