the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crosso, those earrings are adorable. The color is lovely...and special as they are truly pink, right?

GS, Yam is beautiful on you and I love it paired with the bracelet! I don't carry a gun, but have sometimes considered doing so only because others have them. Id be happy if guns were not allowed.

James, what a super cool kitty bag. I love the wallet too. When I was a kid in the 80's, Hello Kitty had just come out, and I remember lusting after one of the wallets. My parents had little spending money, so I never got one. Well having gone to the toy store many times for my own kids as an adult, I have bought some Hello Kitty things for myself lol!

Sorry that happened Jkp. How disappointing.

[Q UOTE=crosso;27431769]And some better pics of the new little SC bangle. Anyone have any name inspirations?[/QUOTE]

Crosso: it's beautiful!! I have to admit I was this close to buying that bangle. =D it is so close to what I want in a moss on snow bangle (altho now we've discovered that the moss is supposed to be a pale green).

I ended up getting a cheapie hetian nephrite bangle from the same seller as Jade4Me. Not here yet so I'll post photos when it gets here.

Claire: the blue bangle it beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see what you do with it!

JKP: I love those cylinder earrings. So unique!

James: welcome! Where in Taiwan are you? Im guessing Taipei if u went to see the national museum?

Still catching up on reading. =D

[Q UOTE=crosso;27431769]And some better pics of the new little SC bangle. Anyone have any name inspirations?

Crosso: it's beautiful!! I have to admit I was this close to buying that bangle. =D it is so close to what I want in a moss on snow bangle (altho now we've discovered that the moss is supposed to be a pale green).

I ended up getting a cheapie hetian nephrite bangle from the same seller as Jade4Me. Not here yet so I'll post photos when it gets here.

Claire: the blue bangle it beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see what you do with it!

James: welcome! Where in Taiwan are you? Im guessing Taipei if u went to see the national museum?

Still catching up on reading. =D[/QUOTE]

As you can see in my reply to Clsire, great minds think alike, AJ! I could not resist that one for the price. 😊

[Q UOTE=crosso;27431769]And some better pics of the new little SC bangle. Anyone have any name inspirations?

Still catching up on reading. =D[/QUOTE]

As you can see in my reply to Claire, great minds think alike, AJ! I could not resist that one for the price. 😊 How goes it with the new little one? Getting any sleep yet? Hope so! I swear, my son did not sleep through the night until he was 6yo. I do miss those middle of the night snuggles with a sweet milky baby though!

Crosso: I ended up getting a cheapie hetian nephrite bangle from the same seller as Jade4Me. Not here yet so I'll post photos when it gets here.

I"m doing the same thing. Choosing a Hetian bangle from J4M's seller. Can't beat the price. ;)

*sigh* remember how I said it was one thing after another? lost my wallet at the mall today. I
It either was pickpocketed out of my purse or fell out of my purse and was stolen. No one turned it in to security. So mad. Thankfully at least my ID was in my running pack from yesterday, but I've been canceling all my cards that will let me online, and tomorrow I have to call the companies that won't let me do it online. I can't believe in this day and age some companies don't have 24hr customer service for lost/stolen cards!

I have to get new grocery club cards, library card, insurance cards... at least since I'm broke I don't think I had more than $20 cash in the wallet, but the wallet itself I just got in May from an etsy seller. I loved that wallet and now I can't afford to get another one to replace it!

Grrrr.....

St Andrew! help Junkenpo find what she lost!
strangely enough this actually works for me when i loose things :P

Status
Not open for further replies.