My jewelry wish list … show me yours …?

Update on my wish list:

Giant Aquamarine ring set in YG (plain rectangular, simple prong setting)
Large oval Ruby right hand ring in YG (lab grown because rubies have issues now. Plus $$$)
Multicolored tahitian pearls
Monogram pin 18 kt
Large pearl drops - does anyone have the Annoushka's? How are they?

Thanks etk! I'm thrilled with both! :smile:

You couldn't until recently! I bought them from the KM website - if you click at the top under 'Earrings' there is a drop down menu which has an option for detachable drops, click on that and there you go :graucho: At the moment you can only buy the plain gold or diamond huggies in yellow gold but hopefully other options in white and rose gold will be added at some point.

A tip to save some money is to buy detachable drops from Annoushka instead, depending on what style you are after of course as the prices vary. She also has citrine and amethyst drops in 18k gold which fit on the Kiki diamond huggies, but they are only £350 instead of Kiki's £800 per pair! Lots of other pretty options too. I am thinking of getting the pearl drops from there to wear with my Kiki diamond huggies ;)

http://kiki.co.uk/index.php/detachable-drops.html/

http://www.annoushka-jewellery.com/fcp/categorylist/jewellery/earrings?resetFilters=true

I just LOVE your earrings so much!!! I have stopped wearing earrings often because they always damage my expensive scarves but not only are these beautiful, they also look fabric friendly. I hate hoops but these are adorable!!!! Can you sleep and shower with them?? I also have never heard of earrings and changeable dangles!! What a great idea!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Can you buy the Kiki brand at any stores? Going to be in London and Paris Ina few months. Thanks!!!

I just LOVE your earrings so much!!! I have stopped wearing earrings often because they always damage my expensive scarves but not only are these beautiful, they also look fabric friendly. I hate hoops but these are adorable!!!! Can you sleep and shower with them?? I also have never heard of earrings and changeable dangles!! What a great idea!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Can you buy the Kiki brand at any stores? Going to be in London and Paris Ina few months. Thanks!!!
A company called Jude Frances also makes earrings and charms.

You can find them at Saks and also at Ylang23

http://www.ylang23.com/shop.cfm?ShopBy=Designers&CategoryName=Charms&DesignerID=46&itemsPerPage=9999

I already got everything on my wishlist pretty much lol Got my FULL Trollbeads, a few intro Alex and Ani pieces, my two-toned safety chain for my Pandora... I'm all set! :yahoo:I'm sure I could add more if I thought about it but we're not gonna go there!

I have a Roberto Coin "I Love You More" bracelet:

robertocoin.jpg
Oh how pretty! I love Roberto Coin. :smile:

Love hearing about the wish lists....and getting inspiration to add to mine. Right now: vca turquoise Alhambra... really like the (sweet) butterfly but afraid its too dainty on person. Also a 10 pointer channel set eternity. And less likely to happen but still worth drooling over...a 3-4 ct emerald cut emerald solitaire. If I had endless monopoly money maybe a harry Winston!?!???

Tried on the Bulgari Serpenti Pave ring today...it is going on my wish list. I like the option with the just diamond head and gold but it only comes in pink gold and I am not a fan. The pave really is stunning. Need to start saving again!

Hi, I am so sorry for the late reply - I only just saw this! Thanks so much for your lovely comments! :smile: The hoops are very comfortable to sleep and shower in and are so comfortable on, I have been wearing them practically solidly for the last two weeks!! :biggrin:

In terms of stockists I think that both Astley Clarke and Matches Fashion stock some pieces by Kiki but not the full range, so if you are after a specific piece and you get the chance it may be worth a visit to Kiki's store in London. I'm pretty sure she also does international delivery if you don't get a chance to go in person.

I noticed in the last week that white gold diamond huggies are now available on her website too to buy separately - nice to have a choice depending on what metal colour you prefer!

Here's a pic of the Kiki hoops with the Annoushka baroque pearl drops:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 636
Last edited:
My wish list keeps on changing! I can't get the JUC bracelet out of my head! I'm loving the diamonds version more than the plain one. It doesn't come in YG tho but I love the piece. I need to make my mind quick before any more price rises!