My jewelry wish list … show me yours …?

I'd like some thin, gold stacking rings from Catbird NYC, and maybe the Dior Oui ring since I get 20% off through work.

I also ordered the Anita Ko arrow earring in rose gold so I'm excited to try that when it comes in.

Thoughts on me asking for the return to tiffany mini heart tag bracelet (turquoise enamel) from my BF for Valentines? I typically wear David Yurman bangles or a Pandora bangle. Wondering if I would like how it layers with them.

I'm going through a Cartier obsession!:nuts:
So, my list is:
1. YG love cuff with 1 diamond (I'm still debating whether to go for the YG full bracelet , as I have a YG cuff already and they may not stack together well...)
2. JUC ring - PG or YG
3. large auto BB in SS (but the 2 tone in PG is also pretty)

I would also love a Bvlgari serpenti ring!:love:

My jewelry wishlist this year is: Cartier love bracelet in YG (will likely need to go pre-owned). I'm not counting the new wedding band I'm getting since that's a sure thing.

I'm contemplating a dbty or diamond bar bracelet but not sure if that will withstand the daily runaround with toddlers.

Last edited:
Going to be getting the ballon bleu soon I think but will force myself to not wear it till
May... Let's see how that goes!

Otherwise used love ring, diamond earrings... I'm in need of studs desperately...

Long term wise I always have more VCA Tiffany dainty bracelets and Cartier love and panther stuff on my list!

Anyone own any Roberto Coin?

I have a Roberto Coin "I Love You More" bracelet:

robertocoin.jpg

I have ticked a citrine piece off my list although went with the Tiffany Sparklers pendant in citrine/YG in the end rather than Kiki Mcdonough. Still lusting after a pair of Kiki's amethyst/diamond dangle earrings though. I have also finally bought a Cartier Love ring in YG, dithered over getting another Trinity ring but think I made the right decision as the Love ring looks so good matched with my cuff and a skinny diamond eternity band.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 606