My jewelry wish list … show me yours …?

Right now I honestly feel like I am done with accumulating new pieces of jewelry, EXCEPT that I really want new diamond studs. I currently have 1.5 ct tw princess cut studs. I'd like to replace them with round ones in the same size sometime soon, and eventually (like, at some point in my life -- not any time soon) I'd like to go up to 2 ct tw.

Have two more items to add to my list:

Paloma Picasso Calife ring in YG and her lipstick charm. It is too cute and fun! I tried the ring on and it is much more substantial then I thought.

I just got the item on my list! VCA carnelian Alhambra bracelet and the Chinese New Year hong bao with it :biggrin: View attachment 2487692

So gorgeous on you. I'm loving the carnelian more and more. I will def consider getting a bracelet or a ring for my next wishlist :P. Congrats :heart:

How is everyone else doing with their wishlists - anyone ticked anything off yet? Please post and include photos if you have :biggrin:

I posted my list before:

BVLGARI Serpenti ring with diamonds
Cartier DBTY bracelet w/ 7 diamonds
Boucheron Serpent Boheme YG w/ pave diamonds bracelet (never tried it on or seen it IRL)
VCA YG (or RG, not sure) Vintage Alhambra bracelet five motifs.
VCA Magic Alhambra, Malachite ring

I got the BVLGARI Serpenti ring on January :biggrin: and I'm going to VCA in the weekend and order the Magic Alhambra Malachite ring and probably the bracelet . The Malachite bracelet wasn't in my list but I thought the ring and the bracelet will look great worn together?? I should make the right decision if I'm going to wait for three months. I need to ask the VCA ladies :P.

1zmijgw.jpg

2pqnntv.jpg

My 2014 wish list is short since we are living off one income right now:
1) Pandora - Two charms for my bangle (Pixie plus ?)
2) Tiffany and Co. Elsa Peretti Black Jade Bean Necklace
3) Tiffany and Co. Elsa Peretti DBTY SS Bracelet
4) 18K gold earrings or bracelet

Here’s an update to my list above (which cancels out #'s 3 and 4):
1) Bought a pair of 14kt gold pave diamond studs on sale through Blue Nile (not 18kt but good enough for me)
2) Ordered a set of sterling silver bangles from James Avery (not the DBTY but changed my mind with that, and I'm hoping these work out)

I still want the bean and possibly the two Pandora charms but my latest obsession is the Tiffany Atlas collection so I may pick up some pieces from that collection instead.

My wish list is ever growing and changes every two weeks, I wear something that is my new love for a few weeks and I am in love with it but then I want something else too but I remain in love with my old pieces fortunately and also I am lucky to simply enjoy seeing beautiful things. BUT if I really think about it my faves are bracelets and bangles, bracelet watches, a Panthere bangle would be my HG but it is not very likely to happen this year. I already have a diamond tennis bangle and Art Deco diamond bangle and an Art Deco diamond watch, more of these would be great too of course.:smile:))

Otherwise, more diamonds, I think I want a necklace finally, with a gorgeous white pear and earrings definitely with fancy colors, I am thinking yellow or black but I may change my mind and come up with a colored stone mix I have been thinking of. I like color in my ears but only there for whatever reason.

I love these threads about wish lists.:smile:))

Congrats. It looks really good on you.

Thank you!

So gorgeous on you. I'm loving the carnelian more and more. I will def consider getting a bracelet or a ring for my next wishlist :P. Congrats :heart:

Thanks! Definitely consider carnelian! I got it because it has such strong spiritual implications in my culture, and the red is definitely gorgeous! Your Serpenti ring is BEAUTIFUL!

:loveeyes: Congrats! I don't know much about VCA but that is one absolutely stunning bracelet!

Thank you!

I posted my list before:

I got the BVLGARI Serpenti ring on January :biggrin: and I'm going to VCA in the weekend and order the Magic Alhambra Malachite ring and probably the bracelet . The Malachite bracelet wasn't in my list but I thought the ring and the bracelet will look great worn together?? I should make the right decision if I'm going to wait for three months. I need to ask the VCA ladies :P.

1zmijgw.jpg

2pqnntv.jpg
Fab! Love Bulgari. I was at Neimans in Beverly Hills last year and the associate at the Bulgari boutique had me try on the all diamond Serpenti bracelet...I was drooling. A girl can dream!!!