My jewelry wish list … show me yours …?

I'd like to get an 'older lady' style gold bangle. Heavy, about 1/2 inch with a hinge. I've been looking for a good quality one for years and haven't found one. I don't care if it's a 'brand' or not, I just want high quality.

my 2014 jewelry wishlist:
Cartier love ring in RG for my wedding band
Cartier xs trinity ring
Cartier love bracelet in RG to match my wedding band! wearing these two for my BIG day is going to kick asses!
Tiffanys solitaire diamond studs! *sparkles*
Tiffanys victoria line bracelet
Tiffanys alternating graduated necklace! (DROOL)

My first priority would be getting the Cartier love ring in RG for my wedding band! hopefully will be getting those before the price increment this year! any idea when would it be? heard that its going to be somehere in April?

I finally bought the Annoushka YG eternity band, yay, so happy! :biggrin: It should arrive on Friday :smile: For those who haven't heard of the brand, it was started by the same lady who founded Links of London. The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate has been seen in several of their earring designs. My ring is this one, planning to wear it as a RHR with my Love cuff:

http://www.annoushka-jewellery.com/...llery-online/Eclipse/Eclipse-Eternity-Ring/90

This is very beautiful. I love micro pave settings. So sparkly. Do post some modelling shots when u receive it!

This is very beautiful. I love micro pave settings. So sparkly. Do post some modelling shots when u receive it!

Thanks! It got here last Friday and I absolutely love it! I will try and post some pics tonight :smile:

I am still dithering between a YG Love ring and a replacement Trinity ring for my old one, but swinging in favour of the Love ring as think it would look lovely stacked with the eternity band :graucho:

Tiffany Beads toggle bracelet in 18k Gold
Return to Tiffany™ heart tag toggle in Silver
Tiffany Beads toggle bracelet in RUBEDO
Return to Tiffany™ mini heart tag earrings in 18k gold.
Versace Medusa Icon bracelet
Versace Medusa Icon necklace

a wedding band!! im having the hardest time finding something i want.

i definitely want eternity, and i definitely want finger coverage, and visual interest. not the regular old diamond bands that many people have!! im checking out an estate jeweler this wknd with my mom (fiance has a business trip)! cant wait!!

This is a fun thread! I like reading what everyone is hoping for!

My jewelry wish list:
Perlee medium hoops in yellow gold (I hear these are very hard to come by though)
Turquoise YG vca sweet earrings (Even harder to come by)
Either 20 motif vca mop w YG necklace vs two 10s vs 11 motif magic mop (Still undecided and still saving)

Saligator,
What a classy bracelet! I only have a Roberto Coin tiny treasure fleur de lis pendant, but I am very pleased with the workmanship.

Thanks! I'll report back when it arrives. I'm hoping it has a bit of heft to it... Thanks for letting me know about the workmanship. Your pendant sounds really pretty!