My jewelry wish list … show me yours …?

I also tried stacking it with both my wedding and e-ring but am not keen on how this combo looks (despite not being uncomfortable). I think I prefer the Trinity as an alternative wedding band or stacked with eternity rings. My e-ring is also a bit busy for this stack - it might look better on someone with a very simple plain band and solitaire stone.

It is worth mentioning that this size Trinity runs big - I had to get a size smaller than normal (53 instead of 54) whereas my small Trinity is in my normal ring size of 54.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 477
Also just wanted to share a photo of my Kiki diamond huggie hoops which arrived today - love them! They are so sparkly and hug the ear perfectly, would really recommend them to anyone looking for something like this. I can't wait to buy the praseolite drops to wear with them when I have saved a bit more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 447
I have heard that before on here - I wonder why the US site don't seem to stock it :thinking: I thought it might be discontinued but when I asked the SA at the Bond Street store in London (where I ended up buying mine) he said he knows of no plans to discontinue it and that it is one of their best sellers.

I managed to resize the photos so hopefully this will work! Here is a photo of the Trinity worn as an alternative wedding band with my e-ring:

That is seriously beautiful. I seem to not be getting notifications on some of my quotes, I appreciate the pic. Now I really want one. Can I ask how much you paid if you don't mind?

That is seriously beautiful. I seem to not be getting notifications on some of my quotes, I appreciate the pic. Now I really want one. Can I ask how much you paid if you don't mind?

Thank you! :smile: I love how versatile it is. I think I paid £560 just before the price rise, but it has only gone up by around £10 in the UK since then so not too bad. I'm not sure of the exact exchange rate but I think that's about $800-900? You should definitely get one :woot:

Also just wanted to share a photo of my Kiki diamond huggie hoops which arrived today - love them! They are so sparkly and hug the ear perfectly, would really recommend them to anyone looking for something like this. I can't wait to buy the praseolite drops to wear with them when I have saved a bit more.

Love your skinny Trinity and your diamond huggies! Two great purchases, I think you'll get tons of use out of both!

May I ask where you bought these?! I wasn't aware that you could buy the huggies and charms seperatly!

Love your skinny Trinity and your diamond huggies! Two great purchases, I think you'll get tons of use out of both!

Thanks etk! I'm thrilled with both! :smile:

May I ask where you bought these?! I wasn't aware that you could buy the huggies and charms seperatly!

You couldn't until recently! I bought them from the KM website - if you click at the top under 'Earrings' there is a drop down menu which has an option for detachable drops, click on that and there you go :graucho: At the moment you can only buy the plain gold or diamond huggies in yellow gold but hopefully other options in white and rose gold will be added at some point.

A tip to save some money is to buy detachable drops from Annoushka instead, depending on what style you are after of course as the prices vary. She also has citrine and amethyst drops in 18k gold which fit on the Kiki diamond huggies, but they are only £350 instead of Kiki's £800 per pair! Lots of other pretty options too. I am thinking of getting the pearl drops from there to wear with my Kiki diamond huggies ;)

http://kiki.co.uk/index.php/detachable-drops.html/

http://www.annoushka-jewellery.com/fcp/categorylist/jewellery/earrings?resetFilters=true

Last edited:
Thank you! :smile: I love how versatile it is. I think I paid £560 just before the price rise, but it has only gone up by around £10 in the UK since then so not too bad. I'm not sure of the exact exchange rate but I think that's about $800-900? You should definitely get one :woot:

Great price. I have been thinking of getting a diamond eternity ring, so I don't know which I will go for right now. But I am loving the Trinity. :heart:

Love your Kiki earrings. You definitely need the drops. I have been considering these :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 551

Love these! I have small diamond hoops similar to yours, but circular, and then I have smaller ones with more metal in the setting that's more ovalish, do you think they could be used with these dangles from this brand? May I ask are your earrings circular or oval ? I don't think mine are considered Huggies though... Here is a messy pic. Love your purchases!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 553
Love these! I have small diamond hoops similar to yours, but circular, and then I have smaller ones with more metal in the setting that's more ovalish, do you think they could be used with these dangles from this brand? May I ask are your earrings circular or oval ? I don't think mine are considered Huggies though... Here is a messy pic. Love your purchases!

Thanks and I love your diamond hoops - lovely size and they look great on you!

Mine are definitely circular rather than oval. I just measured the width of the part where the tiny loop on top of the dangle would have to slip over and it is a fraction under 2mm, so I imagine you would have to make sure yours aren't wider than that otherwise the dangles might not slip on?

Oh gosh, I was only supposed to have one piece on my list, but I feel like I'm wanting more and more pieces...I did get some pieces this year already though! :smile:

Possible pieces for this year:
- Bulgari Serpenti Ring (pink gold, pave diamonds) --> I don't know if this is just a phase, or if I really want it yet, so I am going to think about it for a little while longer...I have to look more into the symbolism of the serpent for my culture
- Tiffany YG large key --> I already have a key from tiffany, but I would like a bigger one (2+ inches) to wear on a longer chain...however, I don't know if I like the plain yg keys they are offering this season, so I'm going to dwell on it a little later
- A nice strand of akoya pearls (probably from tiffany or mikimoto) -->this is the most likely purchase for this year
- VCA vintage alhambra Carnelian ring --> again unsure cuz I don't wear too many rings, but not off my wish list yet!

Pieces for the next 20 years (lol):
- Bulgari Serpenti bracelet (maybe)
- JUC in yg (maybe)
- Cartier Demoiselle mini watch in wg and diamonds (my DREAM watch, but it's not automatic, which makes me hesitate)
- VCA alhambra carnelian 10motif necklace
- Diamond studs (4 tkw)
- Tennis bracelet
- Diamond necklace
- Verdura gold link bracelet (I want this soooo badly!!!)
- Marco Bicego gold link necklace
- Ruby set (earrings, ring)
- Emerald set (earrings, ring)
- Sapphire earrings
- VCA Frivole Ring
- VCA Frivole Earrings, large
- Omega rg constellation watch (although I'm not sure if I want this since I don't think the solid gold omega watches are automatic)

Now that I wrote this down permanently, no more adding to this list for me! (hopefully I'll show some discipline...)

I also tried stacking it with both my wedding and e-ring but am not keen on how this combo looks (despite not being uncomfortable). I think I prefer the Trinity as an alternative wedding band or stacked with eternity rings. My e-ring is also a bit busy for this stack - it might look better on someone with a very simple plain band and solitaire stone.

It is worth mentioning that this size Trinity runs big - I had to get a size smaller than normal (53 instead of 54) whereas my small Trinity is in my normal ring size of 54.

I like the ring stack actually. It looks great! Maybe it'll grow on you if you try it for a day or two.