the PANDORA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still debating whether I should get a safety chain for mine. It's about 3/4 full. Each time I go to the shop to get one, I somehow managed to talk myself out of it. Those of you who have one, do you have problems with it tangling?

I purchase the Dreamer safety chain over the weekend. I've only had it a few days, and here is what I noticed:

- It makes putting my bracelet on/taking it off much easier
- It does not tangle or get caught on anything
- It adds something special to the bracelet. I feel like it somehow completes the look (my bracelet isn't full and I will be adding to it but it really brings it all together).

Hope that helps!

I purchase the Dreamer safety chain over the weekend. I've only had it a few days, and here is what I noticed:

- It adds something special to the bracelet. I feel like it somehow completes the look (my bracelet isn't full and I will be adding to it but it really brings it all together).

Hope that helps!

Very useful information my friend. Thank you.:smile:

I updated my two tons this week! I took off my cupcake and added the love and hugs. The cupcake didn't sit nicely next to the other charms. I also took off my gold clips :nogood: I was scared of losing them and as a result wasn't wearing my bracelet. I'm much happier with it now! :smile: here's a photo, and also one of some of my favourite rings! View attachment 2447151View attachment 2447152
Beautiful bracellet! So elegant. Well done!:smile:

The screw on ones go over the threads, the clip on ones clip onto the bracelet before the threads, so the threads are still visible. :smile:
I see. Thank you so much! Really apprecaite it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated my two tons this week! I took off my cupcake and added the love and hugs. The cupcake didn't sit nicely next to the other charms. I also took off my gold clips :nogood: I was scared of losing them and as a result wasn't wearing my bracelet. I'm much happier with it now! :smile: here's a photo, and also one of some of my favourite rings! View attachment 2447151View attachment 2447152

Very nice! Was there a reason why you never added murano beads? I'm indecisive about adding muranos or not.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388600443.565288.jpg

Hi everyone,
I need your advice:

I'm indecisive about adding muranos.

To the pandorina's who decided not to add murano beads on their bracelet - why?

And why did you add muranos on your bracelet? Do you ever get sick of the colours you chose?

Here's my bracelet!

There are two types of safety chains. There is the usual safety chain which goes over the threads at the end of the bracelet, then there is a safety chain that clips onto the bracelet itself just before the threads (there is just one design for this type). Don't let one person's experience scare you off. Some times the normal safety chain will twist round on the thread tightly which will make the clasp difficult to open; however, people would just unloosen the safety chain before opening the clasp. It's common sense, so anyone would just do this automatically before opening the clasp. I have never known anyone to force the clasp open. For example, it's like a charm that's made its way onto the end thread. You would just unroll it back down the bracelet. This is the same for the safety chain. You don't jam it on tight at the ends, you just roll it over the threads and make sure it's a little loose. Out of everyone who has a safety chain on this forum, the majority will say buy one. Also, the person who said she didn't like safety chains, still one on so it can't be that bad. I think you should buy one and try it out at home. You have the usual 28 days for returns. I would say you won't regret it.

There are two types of safety chains. There is the usual safety chain which goes over the threads at the end of the bracelet, then there is a safety chain that clips onto the bracelet itself just before the threads (there is just one design for this type). Don't let one person's experience scare you off. Some times the normal safety chain will twist round on the thread tightly which will make the clasp difficult to open; however, people would just unloosen the safety chain before opening the clasp. It's common sense, so anyone would just do this automatically before opening the clasp. I have never known anyone to force the clasp open. For example, it's like a charm that's made its way onto the end thread. You would just unroll it back down the bracelet. This is the same for the safety chain. You don't jam it on tight at the ends, you just roll it over the threads and make sure it's a little loose. Out of everyone who has a safety chain on this forum, the majority will say buy one. Also, the person who said she didn't like safety chains, still one on so it can't be that bad. I think you should buy one and try it out at home. You have the usual 28 days for returns. I would say you won't regret it.
This is for Pandorarose.x

Hope that helps!
For people who don't like the thread on safety chain, the clip on is definitely the best choice.

View attachment 2447338

Hi everyone,
I need your advice:

And why did you add muranos on your bracelet? Do you ever get sick of the colours you chose?

Here's my bracelet!
I love your bracelet. I have three pink muranos on and I love them. I love most of the muranos. It's really just to add colour and to add a something little different so it stands out. My bracelet is pink themed. I notice that your bracelet has pink, champagne and two tone. Perhaps you could get the white looking glass as a suggestion or the cherry blossom murano. Both are gorgeous.

Can I ask a question about your cherry blossom charm - is it very sparkly and do you love it?

Do you mind to share your experience of safety chain wiht me? Some said safety chain is not necessary and could brake the bracelet whereas others say completely different and strongly recommend safety chains. My bracelet is as full as yours, and if I add a safety chain on, they should be at the same position like yours. Do you have any issue with clasps with the safety chain on or not? Of course I will go to Pandora to find out myself. But just thought it would be equally useful to consult some existing users to get some real life opinion. Cheers.

Cheers. Then can I aslo position the safety chain on the end threads as well?:smile:

Yes I think I need to go to the shop and try it on. Haha, then I'd better keep the little flower bouquet charm then.:smile:

Here is a close up of my safety chain on the threads.

Attachments

• 20131225_134224_resized.jpg
    20131225_134224_resized.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 1,291
Reactions: Emibella
View attachment 2447338

Hi everyone,
I need your advice:

Here's my bracelet!

I also collect troll, and except for the cherry blossom murano and a fascinating murano in white I just don't like pandoras muranos. I think your bracelet looks lovely don't change it!

Very nice! Was there a reason why you never added murano beads? I'm indecisive about adding muranos or not.
In addition to my other reply, I'd like to say that I actually like the look of muranos on bracelets, I just don't like wearing them myself!

I love all your rings in fact. Super choices!

Thanks. I love them too :biggrin: I just wish pandora still did the "odd" numbered sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.