the PANDORA Thread

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The last one was too long and is now archived. For reference you can find it here.

A few key reminders:

-This is for PANDORA only, it's not a general chat thread, we have one for the Jewelry Box already.

-you CANNOT buy/sell/trade here or via PM

-do not post what you are interested in selling - this is advertising

-do not ask for members to get pieces for you

I had a lot of complaints about subtle advertising in the last thread - or flat out clear advertising! That IS NOT allowed and you could be banned for this. Also, advertising your friends auctions is complained about. . . people know this is happening and it's actually counterproductive, makes them deliberately NOT buy because it's irritating to see people promoting their friends only.:idea:

2. wow,new thread for 2014!i am very happy to be the first to reply😍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

5. I've had a look on John Greed and argento for charms, so I'll have a look at some of the others. Ta x

6. Gorgeous! Love the pinks!

10. thank u
    😊😊😊❤❤❤❤❤💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

15. Thank you! I recognize it now, I think it just shined so much in that first photo I was like WHOOO! It must have caught my eye for a reason. A year just passed marking 1 year since I lost someone special. I think I will get it :smile: thank you :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice