the PANDORA Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The last one was too long and is now archived. For reference you can find it here.

A few key reminders:

-This is for PANDORA only, it's not a general chat thread, we have one for the Jewelry Box already.

-you CANNOT buy/sell/trade here or via PM

-do not post what you are interested in selling - this is advertising

-do not ask for members to get pieces for you

I had a lot of complaints about subtle advertising in the last thread - or flat out clear advertising! That IS NOT allowed and you could be banned for this. Also, advertising your friends auctions is complained about. . . people know this is happening and it's actually counterproductive, makes them deliberately NOT buy because it's irritating to see people promoting their friends only.:idea:

2. wow,new thread for 2014!i am very happy to be the first to reply😍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

5. I've had a look on John Greed and argento for charms, so I'll have a look at some of the others. Ta x

6. Gorgeous! Love the pinks!

10. thank u
    😊😊😊❤❤❤❤❤💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

15. Thank you! I recognize it now, I think it just shined so much in that first photo I was like WHOOO! It must have caught my eye for a reason. A year just passed marking 1 year since I lost someone special. I think I will get it :smile: thank you :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.