The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

wow, this looks amazing with your red hair! so flattering!
Thank you! :biggrin: Love your Safari and Navy jackets that's you posted-I so wish I could zip up my Motos that far! I can go about halfway but thats it!

It is gorgeous Susan, congrats!

Actually you look great! I love color on you and the fit looks perfect to me.

Thanks Meg :smile: Thanks for your initial help with sizing and the shoulders-I would have surely ordered too big had I gone by Bal's sizing chart.

Susan, you scored a beautiful moto. It looks fantastic on you with your gorgeous red hair.

Thanks dear!

That's a gorgeous photo!!! Congrats on ardoise!!!

Yum!!! Sushi!!! How was it?
You look great in this color!!! Love it on you!!!..

Thankya! sushi was awesome-I love eating that stuff. I never feel completely stuffed and the sushi chef always suprises us with new funky rolls. We had one that was yellowtail, avocado and garlic ponzu . It was TDF!

Thank u ladies, We had a lovely evening, my partner is a wonderful man - he took us both out for food, then the pics (more food) and he'd got us cards not just off him but off my son (who has been away); he can be very thoughtful. Since my sis split up with her long time partner she has near enough been living with us (and her big Akita) and he spoils her rotten too, never leaves her out of anything. We are very, very close - yesterday she posted on facebook "Happy Birthday to my womb mate" twin humour ;) it definitely makes birthdays more fun when you share it with your twin :smile: :smile: I love her very much

Another moto day today ....... But which one to wear :smile:

AMAZING, the colour looks gorgeous on you and you look fabulous :smile: great addition to your collection

This is so so sweet of your partner-including her is what a real man should do. So glad you had an amazing time!

Thought I'd try Ms Moto out with a dress today. Still can't find a full-length mirror so half an outfit it is!

IMG_20130213_081644_zpsd630cbf2.jpg

Susan and Wantone! Great Pic's to wake up to. I love the coloring of the jacket with your hair Susan, and Wantone, what a great neutral you found! How great that scarf with the 2nd jacket is awesome!

Dragonette: Love both tutu's the pink is super cute!

Gorgeus twins together! Happy Birthday to you both!

YAY!

Wow, you look fab in it! The colour complements your hair so well! Glad hubby likes it too. Real winner all round :cool:

!

Perfect Susan, I LOVE this colour on you. Great choice.

Lisa: happy birthday to you and your sister. You both look fabulous in your motos. Her fur coat is lovely also.

Susan: Congrats on the new moto, it looks perfect on you and goes well with your coloring.
Is your husband an artist (killer complimentary colors comment)? My husband is a pianist and I sure got an earful about The latest Alicia Keys song. Her went ballistic about how a 5 year old could write that song and that a muscian of her calibur should be ashamed of putting such garbage out for her fans. I like the song actually. I guess another view.

Thanks ladies! :hugs:
Soleilbrun-he's a designer and often has rants about incompetences of others in his field. Most I totally agree with, but then I just call him a grumpy old man :P

GREAT colour on you. And, no, you don't look anything but awesome! I hope your month gets better, though ...sidenote, where's that shirt from?

!

Thanks darlin! :smile: the shirt is by Bailey 44. Love this brand-their fabrics are so soft (and they do stripes so well!)

Lisa:I send you and your sister a lot of birthday greetings, i am happy to hear that you both have such a wonderful time.You two sisters are looking hot!!!

SusanLee:You look beautiful, the ardoise color goes such as well with your hair color.This jacket is made for you!!!

KindaCompulsive:Like Drati says, you should contact the seller again and tell him, if you did not get the tracking details for the jacket you will open a dispute via PayPal.I knew the seller understands english very wll, so there is no problem of communication!!!After you bought yours i contacted the seller for smaller sizes, first "no answer".So i wrote again and then i get an answer, but i am happy that i get my two tone jacket from an other lady.This one makes too much problems and it is terrible if you did not have any communication ...

Thanks dear! Again-it's because of your gorgeous mod shots with your Ardoise that had me lusting for the color in the first place! You beautiful enabler!

To everyone else (multi quote is being funky tgis am) thank you thank you! I love this thread and the banter we have here. It feels so great to be around those that truly understand and appreciate these gorgeous motos! Xxx

Thought I'd try Ms Moto out with a dress today. Still can't find a full-length mirror so half an outfit it is!

Half mirror is better than no mirror at all :P love this! I'm going to pair Ardoise with a maxi skirt or dress this weekend...ill post pics for sure!

Hi all - I am back! Wow that was the LONGEST 6 days!!!

KC - file a claim.....NOW. Too many red flags - stock photos, sudden availablility of jackets that are hard to come by.....no communication.....no jacket. I think you would get the same advice and maybe even some more feedback from the ebay forum - have you used toolhaus to look at this seller??

Susan - wow your hair and moto are gorgeous.

My trip was awful - I spent the whole time isolating myself or not being able to keep up with the group on rides.....I have resigned from the team and feel such a sense of RELIEF. I now can race only when I want to - and I can train whenever I want and with whomever I want.....I will miss some things about being on a team....but my friends on the team will remain my friends.....so I will get over this....thanks for all of the support here on the forum.

I can't stop wearing my black moto.....and I am guilty of "moto-abuse"....on the plane home I turned it inside out and laid it on top of my PS bag on the floor of the seat in front of me.......I just didn't want it up in the overhead. Then it was raining when we got back and a teammate and I had to load three bikes into the back of my truck....so my moto got wet too.....but really it looks fine :smile:

Trying to catch up here - but just to be sure - no one has seen any pine green or royal blue classic motos in 40/42 or even a 44 running around have they???

Oh and I didn't gain weight at camp....that was a good thing with all of the food we had available.....now to get some weight OFF!!!!!

Happy to be back!

Debi-glad you are back and smart move resigning from the team. Now you can workout on your own terms, and that sounds exactly like what your body needs right now.
Hope you find those colors-ill keep my eyes peeled for you!

OOh, I love it!
Half mirror is better than no mirror at all :P love this! I'm going to pair Ardoise with a maxi skirt or dress this weekend...ill post pics for sure!

Debi-glad you are back and smart move resigning from the team. Now you can workout on your own terms, and that sounds exactly like what your body needs right now.
Hope you find those colors-ill keep my eyes peeled for you!

Thanks ladies! :hugs:
Soleilbrun-he's a designer and often has rants about incompetences of others in his field. Most I totally agree with, but then I just call him a grumpy old man :P

Thanks darlin! :smile: the shirt is by Bailey 44. Love this brand-their fabrics are so soft (and they do stripes so well!)

Thanks dear! Again-it's because of your gorgeous mod shots with your Ardoise that had me lusting for the color in the first place! You beautiful enabler!

To everyone else (multi quote is being funky tgis am) thank you thank you! I love this thread and the banter we have here. It feels so great to be around those that truly understand and appreciate these gorgeous motos! Xxx
They do do stripes really well! I can't seem to find any retailers in Toronto (of course, surprise, surprise)...maybe I'll have to just go the online route...

Hi ladies,

Is there a possibility to get Black Moto 2013 on sale? Erica still hasn't restock in that color. Will it ever go on sale at the Boutiques?
thanks!
Probably not...I've never seen/heard of black going on sale at boutiques...they generally only put the seasonal colours on sale at the end of the season...

They do do stripes really well! I can't seem to find any retailers in Toronto (of course, surprise, surprise)...maybe I'll have to just go the online route...

Probably not...I've never seen/heard of black going on sale at boutiques...they generally only put the seasonal colours on sale at the end of the season...

I'd totally do the online route. Revolve clothing has a great selection, and anthropologie sells their stuff too. So does Nordstrom. I find their tops run tts-and the stretch is great (I wear either an XS or S usually)

Susan this is a gorgeous jacket. The leather looks so thick and soft. It suits you perfectly. I want sushi!
Here's a quick mod shot before we headed out to all you can eat sushi :cool: I am glad I went with the 40 in this one-a little more space for layering (thinner and a little softer than my Tempete too)

Wow I look tired here-shows what kind of a month/year I have been having! Eek!

054BCB29-2623-4CFE-BA5F-FFFF790E5481-678-00000086B065139D_zps31cd82d8.jpg

Love this color. You wear it zipped beautifully. I look like a sausage lol.
hi everyone, so here are the zipped pictures of my safari 42. I am 176 and 55kg, armspan 181.

Lovely coat and scarf, really brightens it up. I was thinking for next year, a thin wool zipped hoodie, a sportier one for layering under my hoodie. This one is a beautiful coat though, I've all but abandoned mine this year.
and...ta daaa! here is my size 40 blazer from winter 2010 that my DH baught me a few weeks ago. It was on sale in the one shop here in Zurich that sells bal pret a porter. check out how long the arms are. It is a really beautifully made jacket and quite thick. the wool is almost a felt. It has had more wears than my moto actually because it is warmer and we have been under snow here for weeks.
cheers!
(my next moto will be a 40) it really does fit me better through the body.

I'm so sorry you were isolating yourself and resigned from the team Debi, but it sounds like a weight off your shoulders. Biking should be fun, and this sounds like it really wasn't. Perhaps you'll find your path again and enjoy yourself, it shouldnt be an exercise in torture.

The black jackets tend to hold up to the abuse better than any other color, sounds like yours is a comfort.
Hi all - I am back! Wow that was the LONGEST 6 days!!!

KC - file a claim.....NOW. Too many red flags - stock photos, sudden availablility of jackets that are hard to come by.....no communication.....no jacket. I think you would get the same advice and maybe even some more feedback from the ebay forum - have you used toolhaus to look at this seller??

Susan - wow your hair and moto are gorgeous.

My trip was awful - I spent the whole time isolating myself or not being able to keep up with the group on rides.....I have resigned from the team and feel such a sense of RELIEF. I now can race only when I want to - and I can train whenever I want and with whomever I want.....I will miss some things about being on a team....but my friends on the team will remain my friends.....so I will get over this....thanks for all of the support here on the forum.

I can't stop wearing my black moto.....and I am guilty of "moto-abuse"....on the plane home I turned it inside out and laid it on top of my PS bag on the floor of the seat in front of me.......I just didn't want it up in the overhead. Then it was raining when we got back and a teammate and I had to load three bikes into the back of my truck....so my moto got wet too.....but really it looks fine :smile:

Trying to catch up here - but just to be sure - no one has seen any pine green or royal blue classic motos in 40/42 or even a 44 running around have they???

Oh and I didn't gain weight at camp....that was a good thing with all of the food we had available.....now to get some weight OFF!!!!!

Happy to be back!

You are gorgeous! Love this!

Thank you! :biggrin: Love your Safari and Navy jackets that's you posted-I so wish I could zip up my Motos that far! I can go about halfway but thats it!

Thanks Meg :smile: Thanks for your initial help with sizing and the shoulders-I would have surely ordered too big had I gone by Bal's sizing chart.

Thanks dear!

Thankya! sushi was awesome-I love eating that stuff. I never feel completely stuffed and the sushi chef always suprises us with new funky rolls. We had one that was yellowtail, avocado and garlic ponzu . It was TDF!

This is so so sweet of your partner-including her is what a real man should do. So glad you had an amazing time!

I crave sushi on a daily basis!!! Love that stuff!!!

Love love love!!!

OOh, I love it!

Lol...Those were my exact thoughts!!!

Hi ladies,

Is there a possibility to get Black Moto 2013 on sale? Erica still hasn't restock in that color. Will it ever go on sale at the Boutiques?
thanks!

I don't think it will ever go on sale in the boutiques...Erica will prob get more in and have her random sales....although in the past, sometimes she excludes the black motos from the sales

I don't think it will ever go on sale in the boutiques...Erica will prob get more in and have her random sales....although in the past, sometimes she excludes the black motos from the sales

The best way to get a deal on black is eBay. Erica rarely includes the black in her sales. But sometimes she does and you can can save up to $200.
She may be restocking some items today, not sure if any motos though.

It looks great zipped on you. Not a look that many of us can pull off.

That is gorgeous blazer and fits you perfectly.
Thanks meg! I was so excited when I tried the blazer and it fit. My husband was like, yep, it.s great, let.s go. And I was trying to get over to all the bags that were on clearance, but he payed for it fast and pulled me out of there...