The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Lisa, that's so sweet that you're sharing your motos with your sis. Enjoy Les Mis.

Wow, iron mans!!! Impressive, kudos to your mom :smile:

Beautiful neutral colour, I bet it goes with lots of outfits

Baerlie: glad your husband likes your 2 tone quilted :smile:

I found out today that my work colleague (who has moved departments and is now sitting by me and has horses so we are very like minded) has a step daughter who works in (drum roll)............. Harrods ! I am now her new best friend ;)

Off out to pictures in a bit with my partner and sister to watch Les Miserables (better late than never), we turned 45 today so am treating her to wear one of my motos :smile: will post a pic later :smile:

Here's a quick mod shot before we headed out to all you can eat sushi :cool: I am glad I went with the 40 in this one-a little more space for layering (thinner and a little softer than my Tempete too)

Wow I look tired here-shows what kind of a month/year I have been having! Eek!

054BCB29-2623-4CFE-BA5F-FFFF790E5481-678-00000086B065139D_zps31cd82d8.jpg
It looks soooooo awesome with your colouring. Knew it would. Love it on you. X

Oh Susan, you look absolutely gorgeous! Tired? What tired?? All I see is your awesome hair and figure and how that moto hugs you so perfectly! :tup:

Thanks dear! :hugs: I am so jazzed-love this color, still puzzled why it took me so long to acquire it!

That jacket looks wonderful on you! Lovely colour it is really matches your gorgeous hair colour!!! Enjoy your new jacket!

Thanks!! :biggrin: my hubby said tonight "killer complimentary colors going on there" LOL arty man he is :cool:

Fantastic with the black!

Guess what's here!!! :yahoo:

525A4661-0EAA-4B84-8579-F85085380471-678-00000086B95B8C6F_zps1151fe28.jpg

Susan, you scored a beautiful moto. It looks fantastic on you with your gorgeous red hair.

I need some advice on the two-tone from the French seller...

I bought and paid for it on Jan 20. Handling time was 5 business days.
It was marked shipped on Jan 31.
Estimated delivery window ended on Feb 4.
I sent the seller another message on Feb 5 asking for a tracking number, no response.
It is now Feb 12.

Question for those with experience in getting items shipped from Europe/France... has enough time passed now to file a "Did not receive" complaint with eBay? Should I give it a few more days? This Thursday will be two full weeks since it was marked shipped. I was trying to hold out until then, but that was a lot of money and I am getting really frustrated waiting with no response from the seller.

Any advice would be appreciated.

KC, I'm sorry this has been so frustrating. I thought Drati's advice was spot on.

Me and sis (wearing my 2011 black/black under her fur jacket cos she was cold) I noticed it squeaking during the film :smile:

View attachment 2062534

View attachment 2062536

View attachment 2062537

Happy birthay Lisa! You and your sis are beautiful.

Guess what's here!!! :yahoo:

That's a gorgeous photo!!! Congrats on ardoise!!!

Here's a quick mod shot before we headed out to all you can eat sushi :cool: I am glad I went with the 40 in this one-a little more space for layering (thinner and a little softer than my Tempete too)

Yum!!! Sushi!!! How was it?
You look great in this color!!! Love it on you!!!

Pink tutu today!

Very very cute!!! Glad you were able to squeeze it in before you leave...sad that u r leaving so soon...

cookielvs!bags5 said:
two loverlies! on your special day. Looks like you totally enjoyed your night!

Susan Lee said:
Gorgeous-both of you! Happy birthday!!!

ITA with Lisa-2 weeks is long enough. Open a dispute.

sunspark said:
Could it be stuck in customs? That is a long time though....he should at least answer you.
happy birthday Lisa! You and your sister look great. Hope you enjoyed your night out.

lara0112 said:
happy birthday - looks like you had a lot of fun!!!

JDN said:
Lisa: happy birthday to you and your sister! The pcs are so cute!!! I've always wanted a sister!!!

Kc: it's been way too long...you've been patient enough...

drati said:
Lovely pictures Lisa. Very cool. You both look great in your respective motos (well, I know they are both yours ...).

dragonette said:
You girls look awesome! You look almost like twins? HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA! :drinkup:

haylesjw said:
Happy B'day! You girls are too cute ;) wow you both look so similar!

grella said:
Lisa, that's so sweet that you're sharing your motos with your sis. Enjoy Les Mis.

grella said:
Susan, you scored a beautiful moto. It looks fantastic on you with your gorgeous red hair.

KC, I'm sorry this has been so frustrating. I thought Drati's advice was spot on.

Happy birthay Lisa! You and your sis are beautiful.

Thank u ladies, We had a lovely evening, my partner is a wonderful man - he took us both out for food, then the pics (more food) and he'd got us cards not just off him but off my son (who has been away); he can be very thoughtful. Since my sis split up with her long time partner she has near enough been living with us (and her big Akita) and he spoils her rotten too, never leaves her out of anything. We are very, very close - yesterday she posted on facebook "Happy Birthday to my womb mate" twin humour ;) it definitely makes birthdays more fun when you share it with your twin :smile: :smile: I love her very much

Another moto day today ....... But which one to wear :smile:

Susan Lee said:

AMAZING, the colour looks gorgeous on you and you look fabulous :smile: great addition to your collection

I need some advice on the two-tone from the French seller...

I bought and paid for it on Jan 20. Handling time was 5 business days.
It was marked shipped on Jan 31.
Estimated delivery window ended on Feb 4.
I sent the seller another message on Feb 5 asking for a tracking number, no response.
It is now Feb 12.

Question for those with experience in getting items shipped from Europe/France... has enough time passed now to file a "Did not receive" complaint with eBay? Should I give it a few more days? This Thursday will be two full weeks since it was marked shipped. I was trying to hold out until then, but that was a lot of money and I am getting really frustrated waiting with no response from the seller.

Any advice would be appreciated.
I would open a dispute on Paypal. The seller will HAVE to provide them with proof of shipment. This will give you a tracking number. If they fail to respond or provide a tracking number, Paypal will automatically decide in your favor and issue a full refund. It will then be up to you to decide what to do IF the jacket does arrive. It won't be immediate. I believe the seller has 5-7 days to reply, but at least you'll have set the ball in motion, and if the jacket shows up before they respond, you can always close the case.

You are just so lovely. Tutus were meant for you. X

How do you do it? This is too cute. I love this outfit.

And about the Austrian, you're not dating him because....They always say mother's know best. Perhaps Baerli and your Mama are on to something. The Austrian sounds like a prince. He treats you well and in the way that you wish. Food for thought.

Thank you, dear ladies!

I'm chewing on it... ;)

That's a gorgeous photo!!! Congrats on ardoise!!!

Yum!!! Sushi!!! How was it?
You look great in this color!!! Love it on you!!!

Very very cute!!! Glad you were able to squeeze it in before you leave...sad that u r leaving so soon...

Thank you JDN! I am sad to be leaving too... I was meant to have about 3 more weeks here but he suddenly had a meeting crop up. I had to do my last minute shopping ASAP and ship via next day air! :hrmm:

Thank u ladies, We had a lovely evening, my partner is a wonderful man - he took us both out for food, then the pics (more food) and he'd got us cards not just off him but off my son (who has been away); he can be very thoughtful. Since my sis split up with her long time partner she has near enough been living with us (and her big Akita) and he spoils her rotten too, never leaves her out of anything. We are very, very close - yesterday she posted on facebook "Happy Birthday to my womb mate" twin humour ;) it definitely makes birthdays more fun when you share it with your twin :smile: :smile: I love her very much

Ah ha!! So you ARE twins! I have always wondered how it would be to have a sister. Double the wardrobe and bags and motos!!

That is so sweet of your partner....and I love the thought of your relationship with your twin :smile: so sweet!!!