The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

fionarcat said:
Happy birthday to both of you...:drinkup:

Enjoy les mis. I thought it was brilliant and I'm not really a musical theatre sort. Xx
Thank u x we watched Django instead (my partner really didn't want to watch Les Mis) we all enjoyed Django :smile:

soleilbrun said:
A few more motos for sale.

grey size 40. Seller says it fits more like 38.
http://fr.vestiairecollective.com/biker-cuir-gris-balenciaga.shtml

navy size 36. I think this may be the same one listed on ebay (cheaper on ebay).Silver zips and comes with the garment bag and hanger
http://fr.vestiairecollective.com/biker-cuir-bleu-nuit-36-balenciaga.shtml
Think the grey is canard, must tell my sis as it would fit her (and me) ;)

cookielvs!bags5 said:
Happy motoriffic bday lisa!

Thank u, best bit is I get my son back tomorrow (been at his Dads for 5 days) it's been my first birthday without him since he was born :sad: so will celebrate again tomorrow :smile:

I need some advice on the two-tone from the French seller...

I bought and paid for it on Jan 20. Handling time was 5 business days.
It was marked shipped on Jan 31.
Estimated delivery window ended on Feb 4.
I sent the seller another message on Feb 5 asking for a tracking number, no response.
It is now Feb 12.

Question for those with experience in getting items shipped from Europe/France... has enough time passed now to file a "Did not receive" complaint with eBay? Should I give it a few more days? This Thursday will be two full weeks since it was marked shipped. I was trying to hold out until then, but that was a lot of money and I am getting really frustrated waiting with no response from the seller.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Happy birthday, Lisa!!! :flowers::drinks:

Thank u x we watched Django instead (my partner really didn't want to watch Les Mis) we all enjoyed Django :smile:

Think the grey is canard, must tell my sis as it would fit her (and me) ;)

Thank u, best bit is I get my son back tomorrow (been at his Dads for 5 days) it's been my first birthday without him since he was born :sad: so will celebrate again tomorrow :smile:

:confused1:

I sent the seller another message on Feb 5 asking for a tracking number, no response.
It is now Feb 12.

Question for those with experience in getting items shipped from Europe/France... has enough time passed now to file a "Did not receive" complaint with eBay? Should I give it a few more days? This Thursday will be two full weeks since it was marked shipped. I was trying to hold out until then, but that was a lot of money and I am getting really frustrated waiting with no response from the seller.

KC, is there another email or phone number on the paypal.com website?
I called and emailed from paypal for another vendor and got better response.
What are the chances that it's held up in customs or something?
UGH! I feel your pain, so frusterating I'm sure.....

Me and sis (wearing my 2011 black/black under her fur jacket cos she was cold) I noticed it squeaking during the film :smile:

View attachment 2062534

View attachment 2062536

View attachment 2062537

Gorgeous-both of you! Happy birthday!!!

It is now Feb 12.

ITA with Lisa-2 weeks is long enough. Open a dispute.

Could it be stuck in customs? That is a long time though....he should at least answer you.

It is now Feb 12.

happy birthday Lisa! You and your sister look great. Hope you enjoyed your night out.
Me and sis (wearing my 2011 black/black under her fur jacket cos she was cold) I noticed it squeaking during the film :smile:

View attachment 2062534

View attachment 2062536

View attachment 2062537

I would start to file a dispute perhaps wait till 2 weeks to the day because your not just filing on the basis of not receiving but also no communication. The dispute will ensure they respond in some form. Maybe you could send them an message warning that you need the tracking no and failing to communicate will result in you opening up a dispute, (get some help with translation from a French speaker so nothing lost in translation) then go ahead and do it!!! Get your money back, you've waited too long!

I recently got scammed on the bay ( a handbag) by a seller who didn't ship the item along with about 20 other people. I waited like a month and as I started to see all this negative feedback come in I put in a dispute. Seller was given a chance to respond, never did and PayPal refunded all the money!
Good luck!!!! X

It is now Feb 12.