The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Great look! Love the scarf :love:

Beautiful jacket! It looks perfect on you, I don't think it is too small. In the lighting it looks like it could be s/s 2010 Camel (?!), but without seeing the tag on the inside I'm not sure! Can you see which year is written? Congratulations on a wonderful purchase! x

Hi!
Thank you for your nice feedback! :biggrin:
The inside Label says 2009 in the middle of other no. (didn't know that this could be probably the date)
Attached some pics....:graucho:

Attachments

• DSC_0031inter.jpg
    DSC_0031inter.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC_0037inter.jpg
    DSC_0037inter.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 292
Good to hear from you D. Sorry to hear your trip didn't work out well for you but it sounds like you've come to a positive conclusion as a result. Time to move on and enjoy cycling on your own terms. And glad to hear your moto survived the rain. Nice to hear you took it on your trip.

Hi all - I am back! Wow that was the LONGEST 6 days!!!

KC - file a claim.....NOW. Too many red flags - stock photos, sudden availablility of jackets that are hard to come by.....no communication.....no jacket. I think you would get the same advice and maybe even some more feedback from the ebay forum - have you used toolhaus to look at this seller??

Susan - wow your hair and moto are gorgeous.

My trip was awful - I spent the whole time isolating myself or not being able to keep up with the group on rides.....I have resigned from the team and feel such a sense of RELIEF. I now can race only when I want to - and I can train whenever I want and with whomever I want.....I will miss some things about being on a team....but my friends on the team will remain my friends.....so I will get over this....thanks for all of the support here on the forum.

I can't stop wearing my black moto.....and I am guilty of "moto-abuse"....on the plane home I turned it inside out and laid it on top of my PS bag on the floor of the seat in front of me.......I just didn't want it up in the overhead. Then it was raining when we got back and a teammate and I had to load three bikes into the back of my truck....so my moto got wet too.....but really it looks fine :smile:

Trying to catch up here - but just to be sure - no one has seen any pine green or royal blue classic motos in 40/42 or even a 44 running around have they???

Oh and I didn't gain weight at camp....that was a good thing with all of the food we had available.....now to get some weight OFF!!!!!

Happy to be back!

Hi!
Thank you for your nice feedback! :biggrin:
The inside Label says 2009 in the middle of other no. (didn't know that this could be probably the date)
Attached some pics....:graucho:
Yup, that's a pretty rare find!
Its actually from the S2010 collection (that was the only season with brass zippers). The date on the tag tells us when it was manufactured.

In case you're wondering, the jackets that season ran a little bigger than other seasons. The leather was thinner and softer. Its a highly desirable season for Balenciaga Motos! What a lucky find!

Hi!
Just received my Balenciaga, which I bought at ebay.
I loved the color, but it is an older one which runs much smaller (in my opinion) then my others.
This is a size 40.
The first impression was, it is to small because I can't close the zipper, even if I suck in my stomach :hrmm:
But in the shoulders and wearing open, the jacket doesn't feel bad at all.
But what is your opinion ladies...does it look to small for me?????
I love the color so much...has anybody an Idea, what the color is called?
It is an older jacket (it says made in france inside)
Thanks for your comments,
I don't think it looks too small for you! As others have said, they're not actually meant to be zipped so perfecto :smile:

Great look! Love the scarf :love:

Beautiful jacket! It looks perfect on you, I don't think it is too small. In the lighting it looks like it could be s/s 2010 Camel (?!), but without seeing the tag on the inside I'm not sure! Can you see which year is written? Congratulations on a wonderful purchase! x
Thanks, Jo! How are your travels going? What city are you in now?

Love both on you -- the woollen blazer is gorgeous but so is your moto. I agree, 40 will be a nicer fit through the body but the 42 looks good too. It'll allow you to layer for cold days. (Do you live in Zurich? Love that city, I was born there. :smile:)

I've been in Zurich for about 4 years, and in schaffhausen for the 6 or so years before that. It is a really beautiful place to live, I really like it here and never felt homesick for Vancouver until my son was born. Now I find it sad that my family is so far away.

Yup, that's a pretty rare find!
Its actually from the S2010 collection (that was the only season with brass zippers). The date on the tag tells us when it was manufactured.

In case you're wondering, the jackets that season ran a little bigger than other seasons. The leather was thinner and softer. Its a highly desirable season for Balenciaga Motos! What a lucky find!
Thank you! Do you know the name of the color? Is it called Camel?

Thanks, Jo! How are your travels going? What city are you in now?

Thanks for asking hc - still in Dubai. We've had two days of flashmobs and masterclasses teaching students here and being judges for Choir of the Year Dubai. The kids today were soooooo cute! Free day tomorrow (yay) and then the adult final on Friday. We then have two gigs on Saturday then we fly to Dallas Sunday night. It's been so awesome. Got to wear my Quilted out this evening watching the fountain display at the Burj Khalifa and also at a lovely outdoor bar where there was a light breeze! Took pics but haven't managed to upload yet... Also hoping to check out the Bal shop in the Mall of the Emirates but I've heard it's much more expensive so it'll be strictly a "window shopping" visit!

I've been in Zurich for about 4 years, and in schaffhausen for the 6 or so years before that. It is a really beautiful place to live, I really like it here and never felt homesick for Vancouver until my son was born. Now I find it sad that my family is so far away.

Yes, tough to be away from family. I felt the same way when my girls were born. Glad to hear you enjoy Zurich and Schaffhausen. Any chance of moving back home to Canada at some point?

Hc1113:The moto looks great with your dress, very elegant...

Wantone:Oh i never saw a Bal blazer, but this one looks perfect on you.I really love the fit of your biker jacket, for me it is great.I think if you will size down, the arms will be too short maybe...

Vegasbabe:Amzing jacket, it i sthe beautiful camel which looks so beautiful on you...

Here's a quick mod shot before we headed out to all you can eat sushi :cool: I am glad I went with the 40 in this one-a little more space for layering (thinner and a little softer than my Tempete too)

Wow I look tired here-shows what kind of a month/year I have been having! Eek!

054BCB29-2623-4CFE-BA5F-FFFF790E5481-678-00000086B065139D_zps31cd82d8.jpg
Susan - ardoise looks fantastic on you,
you and the jacket are a perfect match!