The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Susan - ardoise looks fantastic on you,
you and the jacket are a perfect match!

Thanks Alison :hugs: I am so pleased-you ROCK! :biggrin:

Hi!
Just received my Balenciaga, which I bought at ebay.
I loved the color, but it is an older one which runs much smaller (in my opinion) then my others.
This is a size 40.
The first impression was, it is to small because I can't close the zipper, even if I suck in my stomach :hrmm:
But in the shoulders and wearing open, the jacket doesn't feel bad at all.
But what is your opinion ladies...does it look to small for me?????
I love the color so much...has anybody an Idea, what the color is called?
It is an older jacket (it says made in france inside)
Thanks for your comments,

This looks great on you-and ITA with the other ladies, they arent really meant to be zipped (I can only zip partial way and I only do that if I am freezing!) They look so much better when worn unzipped.

lisahopkins said:
Wow, iron mans!!! Impressive, kudos to your mom :smile:

Beautiful neutral colour, I bet it goes with lots of outfits

Baerlie: glad your husband likes your 2 tone quilted :smile:

I found out today that my work colleague (who has moved departments and is now sitting by me and has horses so we are very like minded) has a step daughter who works in (drum roll)............. Harrods ! I am now her new best friend ;)

Off out to pictures in a bit with my partner and sister to watch Les Miserables (better late than never), we turned 45 today so am treating her to wear one of my motos :smile: will post a pic later :smile:

Yay for new best friend!!!! And happy birthday Lisa to you and your sis!! Sorry I'm late to wishing you HB... I haven't checked in here for over a day :sad:. Getting sick.. Fell asleep early last night (which is usually when I catch up) :smile:

Last edited:
lisahopkins said:
Me and sis (wearing my 2011 black/black under her fur jacket cos she was cold) I noticed it squeaking during the film :smile:

Awwww.... I love it!! You guys are soooo cute!!! Much love btwn the two of you!!! Great to see such a great relationship!! :smile:. Can't say that about me and my (older) brother... But hoping my boys will stay close as they grow up! :smile:

grella said:
How do you do it? This is too cute. I love this outfit.

And about the Austrian, you're not dating him because....They always say mother's know best. Perhaps Baerli and your Mama are on to something. The Austrian sounds like a prince. He treats you well and in the way that you wish. Food for thought.

totally agree!! :smile:

dds262 said:
Hi all - I am back! Wow that was the LONGEST 6 days!!!

KC - file a claim.....NOW. Too many red flags - stock photos, sudden availablility of jackets that are hard to come by.....no communication.....no jacket. I think you would get the same advice and maybe even some more feedback from the ebay forum - have you used toolhaus to look at this seller??

Susan - wow your hair and moto are gorgeous.

My trip was awful - I spent the whole time isolating myself or not being able to keep up with the group on rides.....I have resigned from the team and feel such a sense of RELIEF. I now can race only when I want to - and I can train whenever I want and with whomever I want.....I will miss some things about being on a team....but my friends on the team will remain my friends.....so I will get over this....thanks for all of the support here on the forum.

I can't stop wearing my black moto.....and I am guilty of "moto-abuse"....on the plane home I turned it inside out and laid it on top of my PS bag on the floor of the seat in front of me.......I just didn't want it up in the overhead. Then it was raining when we got back and a teammate and I had to load three bikes into the back of my truck....so my moto got wet too.....but really it looks fine :smile:

Trying to catch up here - but just to be sure - no one has seen any pine green or royal blue classic motos in 40/42 or even a 44 running around have they???

Oh and I didn't gain weight at camp....that was a good thing with all of the food we had available.....now to get some weight OFF!!!!!

Happy to be back!

Glad to have you back debi and that you're feeling much better!! If you're feeling a sense of "relief" leaving the team, then I'm going to say it was the right thing to do! :smile:

Thought I'd try Ms Moto out with a dress today. Still can't find a full-length mirror so half an outfit it is!

IMG_20130213_081644_zpsd630cbf2.jpg
Love :biggrin:
Half mirror is better than no mirror at all :P love this! I'm going to pair Ardoise with a maxi skirt or dress this weekend...ill post pics for sure!

Debi-glad you are back and smart move resigning from the team. Now you can workout on your own terms, and that sounds exactly like what your body needs right now.
Hope you find those colors-ill keep my eyes peeled for you!
Can't wait to see.
Thanks meg! I was so excited when I tried the blazer and it fit. My husband was like, yep, it.s great, let.s go. And I was trying to get over to all the bags that were on clearance, but he payed for it fast and pulled me out of there...

Aww, nice that he bought it for you. My DH knows that the word clearance means take a seat we are gonna be here awhile:P

I got a pair of chloe Susanna's....they were supposed to arrive between 2-4 days but it just got dispatched by the boutique after 4 days...prob not farfetch's fault and more the boutique's fault...but still disappointing

I had the same thing happen when I ordered from Farfetch. Then the boutique sent only 1 shoe and it took another couple of days to get the 2nd. Mind you I paid for next day shipping. Then I got a form wanting to know how I would rate my experience. I filled it out told them everything that happened and never even got a response. I haven't ordered from them since.

vegasbabe said:
Hi!
Just received my Balenciaga, which I bought at ebay.
I loved the color, but it is an older one which runs much smaller (in my opinion) then my others.
This is a size 40.
The first impression was, it is to small because I can't close the zipper, even if I suck in my stomach :hrmm:
But in the shoulders and wearing open, the jacket doesn't feel bad at all.
But what is your opinion ladies...does it look to small for me?????
I love the color so much...has anybody an Idea, what the color is called?
It is an older jacket (it says made in france inside)
Thanks for your comments,

I'm catching up on this thread so you may already have gotten a response. This looks like camel, s/s 2010. I have the same jacket... Isn't it TDF!?!? I love the leather and the smell of the leather! What a great ind for you! Was it new too? The s/s 2010 season actually runs big. But the fit is all about the shoulders... Not whether you can zip or not. :smile: So for future moto purchases, if this 40 fits, you may consider a 42 as the shoulders may fit similarly. I bought the same size (38) as my other motos and as I'm wearing camel more, it definitely fits slightly bigger than the others. :smile:

Edit: just read all the posts... Sorry for being redundant.