The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Thank you! :biggrin: Love your Safari and Navy jackets that's you posted-I so wish I could zip up my Motos that far! I can go about halfway but thats it!

Thanks Meg :smile: Thanks for your initial help with sizing and the shoulders-I would have surely ordered too big had I gone by Bal's sizing chart.

Thanks dear!

Thankya! sushi was awesome-I love eating that stuff. I never feel completely stuffed and the sushi chef always suprises us with new funky rolls. We had one that was yellowtail, avocado and garlic ponzu . It was TDF!

This is so so sweet of your partner-including her is what a real man should do. So glad you had an amazing time!
The secret to getting the moto zipped is..........NO BOOBS!

The best way to get a deal on black is eBay. Erica rarely includes the black in her sales. But sometimes she does and you can can save up to $200.
She may be restocking some items today, not sure if any motos though.
how do the 2013 jackets run? TTS?

P.S. is the 2013 year that the black had a purple tint to it? Grella you got one didnt you?
But the leather was great eh?

Susan this is a gorgeous jacket. The leather looks so thick and soft. It suits you perfectly. I want sushi!

Love this color. You wear it zipped beautifully. I look like a sausage lol.

Lovely coat and scarf, really brightens it up. I was thinking for next year, a thin wool zipped hoodie, a sportier one for layering under my hoodie. This one is a beautiful coat though, I've all but abandoned mine this year.

I'm so sorry you were isolating yourself and resigned from the team Debi, but it sounds like a weight off your shoulders. Biking should be fun, and this sounds like it really wasn't. Perhaps you'll find your path again and enjoy yourself, it shouldnt be an exercise in torture.

The black jackets tend to hold up to the abuse better than any other color, sounds like yours is a comfort.

You are gorgeous! Love this!
Thanks sunspark, I actually think it only looks so good zipped because it is a size bigger than I would really like. Even I get a muffin top if my jeans are small enough!

Susan this is a gorgeous jacket. The leather looks so thick and soft. It suits you perfectly. I want sushi!

Love this color. You wear it zipped beautifully. I look like a sausage lol.

Lovely coat and scarf, really brightens it up. I was thinking for next year, a thin wool zipped hoodie, a sportier one for layering under my hoodie. This one is a beautiful coat though, I've all but abandoned mine this year.

I'm so sorry you were isolating yourself and resigned from the team Debi, but it sounds like a weight off your shoulders. Biking should be fun, and this sounds like it really wasn't. Perhaps you'll find your path again and enjoy yourself, it shouldnt be an exercise in torture.

The black jackets tend to hold up to the abuse better than any other color, sounds like yours is a comfort.

You are gorgeous! Love this!

I crave sushi on a daily basis!!! Love that stuff!!!

Love love love!!!

Lol...Those were my exact thoughts!!!

I don't think it will ever go on sale in the boutiques...Erica will prob get more in and have her random sales....although in the past, sometimes she excludes the black motos from the sales

Thanks ladies :smile:

Hi!
Just received my Balenciaga, which I bought at ebay.
I loved the color, but it is an older one which runs much smaller (in my opinion) then my others.
This is a size 40.
The first impression was, it is to small because I can't close the zipper, even if I suck in my stomach :hrmm:
But in the shoulders and wearing open, the jacket doesn't feel bad at all.
But what is your opinion ladies...does it look to small for me?????
I love the color so much...has anybody an Idea, what the color is called?
It is an older jacket (it says made in france inside)
Thanks for your comments,

Attachments

• balinternetforum.jpg
    balinternetforum.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 258
Hi!
I loved the color, but it is an older one which runs much smaller (in my opinion) then my others.
This is a size 40.
The first impression was, it is to small because I can't close the zipper, even if I suck in my stomach :hrmm:
I think it looks great
Believe it or not, these jackets aren't meant to be worn zipped.
If you look back through the thread at various pics, you'll notice that almost everyone wears it open.
You're wearing it perfectly!

What year is this? (If you look at the size label, you should see a year marking) Also, its hard to tell, but what color zips does this have - are they brass? That will help determine the color name. It looks great on you!:tup:

Thought I'd try Ms Moto out with a dress today. Still can't find a full-length mirror so half an outfit it is!

IMG_20130213_081644_zpsd630cbf2.jpg

Great look! Love the scarf :love:

Hi!
This is a size 40.

Beautiful jacket! It looks perfect on you, I don't think it is too small. In the lighting it looks like it could be s/s 2010 Camel (?!), but without seeing the tag on the inside I'm not sure! Can you see which year is written? Congratulations on a wonderful purchase! x

Hi!
This is a size 40.

I think it's a great fit...I don't like zipping the motos...they look better unzipped :smile:
Congrats!

and...ta daaa! here is my size 40 blazer from winter 2010 that my DH baught me a few weeks ago. It was on sale in the one shop here in Zurich that sells bal pret a porter. check out how long the arms are. It is a really beautifully made jacket and quite thick. the wool is almost a felt. It has had more wears than my moto actually because it is warmer and we have been under snow here for weeks.
cheers!
(my next moto will be a 40) it really does fit me better through the body.

Love both on you -- the woollen blazer is gorgeous but so is your moto. I agree, 40 will be a nicer fit through the body but the 42 looks good too. It'll allow you to layer for cold days. (Do you live in Zurich? Love that city, I was born there. :smile:)

I can zip mine but I wouldn't wear them in public that way lol. I think they fit is all about the shoulders, so if it feels good in the shoulders then it fits. Looks great with your outfit.
Hi!
This is a size 40.

Hi!
This is a size 40.

Looks like camel from s/s 10. Beautiful colour and perfect fit -- great find.

Hi!
This is a size 40.

Congrats! It looks great on you. Nice outfit also.