The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Oh I wish I could wear the skinny jeans.....the muscles around my knees are large and I look like a stuffed sausage in that area NOT a pretty picture....I can get away with a dark cord sometimes but it is iffy.

so tired this morning - yesterday I got through on adrenaline.....but today I am DRAGGING.......

BTW - did Saira post any more picts of moutarde other than the first ones I saw before leaving???? Would love to see more of that jacket. did Sunspark find one????

Got my nasty gal spiked sandals - but have been too tired to even open the box now THAT is TIRED!!!!! Jo I don't know how you manage with all of the travel you do.
Wow, that is tired. I can't wait to see your shoes. I think that Saira only posted those few pics.
I know what you mean about skinny jeans. I have a ton of them, but when I start working out my leg muscles really become prominent and then I get a claustrophobic feeling like they may never come off. I just got some BF jeans and really liking them at the moment. Piperlime is having a 20% off so I got another/different pair of TR BF jeans.[/QUOTE]

Pictures! I've been in skinny jeans all winter...Before that I was all about bootcut and wide-legged/flares...I need to find something else that works!!

Oh I wish I could wear the skinny jeans.....the muscles around my knees are large and I look like a stuffed sausage in that area NOT a pretty picture....I can get away with a dark cord sometimes but it is iffy.

so tired this morning - yesterday I got through on adrenaline.....but today I am DRAGGING.......

BTW - did Saira post any more picts of moutarde other than the first ones I saw before leaving???? Would love to see more of that jacket. did Sunspark find one????

Got my nasty gal spiked sandals - but have been too tired to even open the box now THAT is TIRED!!!!! Jo I don't know how you manage with all of the travel you do.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty damned tired if you can't even bring yourself to open to box of a new pair of shoes that just arrived!! Rest up for the weekend :smile:

My calves are really big--gymnastics and soccer. I sometimes have trouble squeezing them through those skinny ankle openings lol.

New thread!!

Ladies, I am all packed and ready to leave Nevada (for now). We are driving to SF, where he has a meeting (and I get to meet SF ladies!) and I will fly back to Singapore on Sunday from SF. I hope to do one more moto outfit tomorrow morning before the drive, and I really doubt our motel would have a full length mirror but we'll see.

Thank you for all the love on the tutu skirts! :heart: I am gonna miss wearing them for a while... (Singapore is too hot to wear tights, and the tutu skirts are too short to wear on their own lol)

Hope you have a great time in SF (one of my favorite places!!!) and safe trip back home. I can sense good things coming your way-other doors will be opening for you :smile:

dragonette - hope you have a safe flight back and that you nevertheless enjoyed your time :smile:.

went shopping to Massimo Dutti and bought some cute tops and jeans :smile:. I tricked myself and bought a pair of boyfriend jeans which fit me now in my regular size, as they run large. I am still over 13 kg away from my regular weight but at least I smile when I put on these jeans :smile:. they look great with my CQ!!!

Love that about BF jeans! I have about 5 pounds to go before I am at my goal weight. I was aiming for 10 but ill be fine with 5. Good luck!!

Pictures! I've been in skinny jeans all winter...Before that I was all about bootcut and wide-legged/flares...I need to find something else that works!!

Got my nasty gal spiked sandals - but have been too tired to even open the box now THAT is TIRED!!!!! Jo I don't know how you manage with all of the travel you do.

Can't wait to see your pics of your shoes-and I have monster calves/legs/knees too (20+ years of weight training/roller blading/skating will do that to you!)
What works for me as skinny jeans are straight legs.

Speaking of those, I got both pairs of my Paige Denim straight leg jeans yesterday (the ones I posted stock pics of).
One pair fits like a dream (the less distressed pair), the other is a little snug and definitely less straight and more skinny. Ill post pics this weekend (I'm hoping they were snug because of my lunchtime workout-when I work my legs the muscles always swell for a while but then return to normal in the morning)

Oh! And I scored a gorgeous pair of leopard print platform heels from B Brian Atwood (Meg you got me thinking about that brand again) from Gilt. Super deal on them too!:biggrin:

Wow, that is tired. I can't wait to see your shoes. I think that Saira only posted those few pics.
I know what you mean about skinny jeans. I have a ton of them, but when I start working out my leg muscles really become prominent and then I get a claustrophobic feeling like they may never come off. I just got some BF jeans and really liking them at the moment. Piperlime is having a 20% off so I got another/different pair of TR BF jeans.

What's the code Meg? I'd love a pair of those jeans from TR.

That's pretty damned tired if you can't even bring yourself to open to box of a new pair of shoes that just arrived!! Rest up for the weekend :smile:

My calves are really big--gymnastics and soccer. I sometimes have trouble squeezing them through those skinny ankle openings lol.

My calves have a hard time with tall boots as well as skinny jeans too. I just sent back a pair of Fryes to Amazon last night-the measurements they gave should have fit me, but no go.

What's the code Meg? I'd love a pair of those jeans from TR.

My calves have a hard time with tall boots as well as skinny jeans too. I just sent back a pair of Fryes to Amazon last night-the measurements they gave should have fit me, but no go.
I hear you on that one. Before I got my F+B Eternitys (thank goodness for adjustable buckles) I owned ONE pair of tall boots that fit over my calves. It's not easy...and they don't tell you that as a kid in gymnastics or soccer that all the training you do will only lead to you having trouble finding fashionable boots later on life...:P

Boots + skinny jeans = eyeball to fat knees.....only solution I found is the tallest pair of flat over the knee boots made by stuart weitzman a few years ago......or loose engineer type boots from frye.

I hear you on that one. Before I got my F+B Eternitys (thank goodness for adjustable buckles) I owned ONE pair of tall boots that fit over my calves. It's not easy...and they don't tell you that as a kid in gymnastics or soccer that all the training you do will only lead to you having trouble finding fashionable boots later on life...:P

I need a pair of these BADLY. Probably in a gray to go with both motos well :biggrin:
The boots I have now that fit over my calves/don't make me look like sausage stuffed knees is the Veronica Slouch by Frye. They come in an extended calf version and don't look strange, KWIM?

Boots + skinny jeans = eyeball to fat knees.....only solution I found is the tallest pair of flat over the knee boots made by stuart weitzman a few years ago......or loose engineer type boots from frye.

It's funny when I put my new jeans on last night, first thing I said to hubby was "do I look like stuffed sausage" lol. So sad.
The Veronica is a loose engineer style semi slouch boot. Love the buckles on them!

What size did you go with in the eternity? Did you size up to fit your calves? I'm torn between ordering a 37 and a 38-I'm a true 7.5

What size did you go with in the eternity? Did you size up to fit your calves? I'm torn between ordering a 37 and a 38-I'm a true 7.5

I am a 6.5 and I thought I needed a 36...got 2 pairs and realized that they are huge!!!! I kept them anyway and when I found a pair of brown ones on sale at NAP in size 35, I got those and they were a much better fit....I found that I could wear thick socks in them too....

So you may need a 36....but 37 would be safe? Maybe you should get them from somewhere that allows free shipping and free returns :smile:

All this talk about bf jeans made me dig up my old jeans from 9 years ago...they still fit!!! I can't believe it lol

Wearing mine with asphalt today...will try to snap a pic if I can find a full length mirror