The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Boots + skinny jeans = eyeball to fat knees.....only solution I found is the tallest pair of flat over the knee boots made by stuart weitzman a few years ago......or loose engineer type boots from frye.
I need a pair of these BADLY. Probably in a gray to go with both motos well :biggrin:
The boots I have now that fit over my calves/don't make me look like sausage stuffed knees is the Veronica Slouch by Frye. They come in an extended calf version and don't look strange, KWIM?

It's funny when I put my new jeans on last night, first thing I said to hubby was "do I look like stuffed sausage" lol. So sad.
The Veronica is a loose engineer style semi slouch boot. Love the buckles on them!
I'm going to have to take a look at these Frye boots...I keep seeing them pop up on this forum, I've never really looked into them!

What size did you go with in the eternity? Did you size up to fit your calves? I'm torn between ordering a 37 and a 38-I'm a true 7.5
I didn't have to size up to fit my calves--they are pretty roomy and because they're also adjustable, it works out. I know other ladies on the thread have had to size down in these boots but I just stuck with a 37 (I'm a true 7) and I have a bit of room at the toe. I tried the 36 and was too snug at the toe for my liking...

Safe travels Dragonette. Good luck on the next phase on your journey. I hope you enjoyed at least most of your time in Neveda.
New thread!!

Ladies, I am all packed and ready to leave Nevada (for now). We are driving to SF, where he has a meeting (and I get to meet SF ladies!) and I will fly back to Singapore on Sunday from SF. I hope to do one more moto outfit tomorrow morning before the drive, and I really doubt our motel would have a full length mirror but we'll see.

Thank you for all the love on the tutu skirts! :heart: I am gonna miss wearing them for a while... (Singapore is too hot to wear tights, and the tutu skirts are too short to wear on their own lol)

I really only wear skinny jeans as I'm 5'2" and wide and boot cut make me look rectangular. Although I do have a pair of 7famk that are flair and distressed with rips that are really cool, but they need to be styled properly with heeled boots and a tight top, ect, too much trouble in the winter when its cold out.

E never got anymore moutarde jackets in my size so I guess it wasn't meant to be, although I see she is slowly restocking currently.
Saira has been negligent and denied us photos of her beautiful sunshine so I can't even live vicariously thru her:sad:

And you must be tired if you can't even open your new shoes!

Pictures! I've been in skinny jeans all winter...Before that I was all about bootcut and wide-legged/flares...I need to find something else that works!!

Oh I wish I could wear the skinny jeans.....the muscles around my knees are large and I look like a stuffed sausage in that area NOT a pretty picture....I can get away with a dark cord sometimes but it is iffy.

so tired this morning - yesterday I got through on adrenaline.....but today I am DRAGGING.......

BTW - did Saira post any more picts of moutarde other than the first ones I saw before leaving???? Would love to see more of that jacket. did Sunspark find one????

Got my nasty gal spiked sandals - but have been too tired to even open the box now THAT is TIRED!!!!! Jo I don't know how you manage with all of the travel you [/QUOTE]

This is the second I've seen In a year in the classic and I've seen one chubby quilted - so don't think there are masses of them around. Are you interested?

The color definately entrances me but I feel and urge to get another moto in a color that works more with my wardrobe. I only see this color with all black or something with a hint of cobalt. Meg has cobalt right? So you have this color? If so, how do you style it?

The color definately entrances me but I feel and urge to get another moto in a color that works more with my wardrobe. I only see this color with all black or something with a hint of cobalt. Meg has cobalt right? So you have this color? If so, how do you style it?
Meg, Julie rose, rollergirl and me have the quilted as I recall. I can't remember anyone who has the classic - I'm sure someone can chime in if they do.

It goes really beautifully with denim, grey, burgundy, khaki, navy, beige, Fuschia, purple - in face nearly every colour I can think of - search the thread and you'll see - there is a knockout pic with a burgundy Chanel, that was the pic that set me off... I'll try and post some pics but meg has some corkers with diff colours. X

Meg, Julie rose, rollergirl and me have the quilted as I recall. I can't remember anyone who has the classic - I'm sure someone can chime in if they do.

It goes really beautifully with denim, grey, burgundy, khaki, navy, beige, Fuschia, purple - in face nearly every colour I can think of - search the thread and you'll see - there is a knockout pic with a burgundy Chanel, that was the pic that set me off... I'll try and post some pics but meg has some corkers with diff colours. X

Wow, those color combinations sound tantilizing. I'm off to search for images. Thank you .... or maybe not :P

Wow I have so much stuff to read and then a new thread pops up !

Congratulations Wantone on your blazer, you look beautiful in it and your moto.

DDS: glad u r happy on your return from camp

Dragonette: safe trip home, I'm so jealous about ur trip to SF and your date with some lovely moto ladies, pics please

Enjoyed the modelling pic HC with the dress, what yr is ur jacket ?

I have a really awful memory so excuse me if I missed anyone, I love this thread but it takes commitment to keep up ;)

Got haircut at last and wore tempete

image-1963939625.jpg

Checked on horses when I got back so tried to get some pics (Ernie wasn't very obliging)

image-642914332.jpg

image-843604018.jpg

I am a 6.5 and I thought I needed a 36...got 2 pairs and realized that they are huge!!!! I kept them anyway and when I found a pair of brown ones on sale at NAP in size 35, I got those and they were a much better fit....I found that I could wear thick socks in them too....

So you may need a 36....but 37 would be safe? Maybe you should get them from somewhere that allows free shipping and free returns :smile:

Thanks dear! I am thinking the 37 should be good-I do like to wear medium socks with my boots and I can always put in an insole if too big. I'm trying to find them on a site that doesnt charge me tax :graucho:

I'm going to have to take a look at these Frye boots...I keep seeing them pop up on this forum, I've never really looked into them!

I didn't have to size up to fit my calves--they are pretty roomy and because they're also adjustable, it works out. I know other ladies on the thread have had to size down in these boots but I just stuck with a 37 (I'm a true 7) and I have a bit of room at the toe. I tried the 36 and was too snug at the toe for my liking...

Thanks for the sizing info-I appreciate it! And I do think you should look into those Fryes. I am wearing my black ones today and they are as comfy as tennis shoes. I did get them in an 8/38-they seem to run TTS/maybe a little small.

These are the ones I have:
http://www.thefryecompany.com/womens-boots/view-all/77605-1/veronica-slouch-extended

Dragonette: safe trip home, I'm so jealous about ur trip to SF and your date with some lovely moto ladies, pics please

I have a really awful memory so excuse me if I missed anyone, I love this thread but it takes commitment to keep up ;)

View attachment 2065163

Checked on horses when I got back so tried to get some pics (Ernie wasn't very obliging)

View attachment 2065164

View attachment 2065165

Awwww so sweet!!! Love that Tempete on you :biggrin: I need a haircut too-I am starting to look like a lion!

Well Helloooo~~~ Ernie! Looks likes he's enjoying your beautiful tempete Lisa lol. Nice pictures:smile:

View attachment 2065163

View attachment 2065164

View attachment 2065165

All this talk about bf jeans made me dig up my old jeans from 9 years ago...they still fit!!! I can't believe it lol

Wearing mine with asphalt today...will try to snap a pic if I can find a full length mirror

Congrats! I have one pair of jeans from 10 years ago that now fits me baggy-its my motivation pair of jeans! :biggrin:

I'm enjoying my Black Moto today. It's been while since I've worn my Motos but today's weather on the east coast is perfect Moto weather.....finally!
Wish this was a size smaller but it will have to do for now!

mod001_zps1812ed3d.jpg

mod004_zps7ecb051d.jpg

mod007_zpsd1332e91.jpg

I think Baerlie has the quilted too. Great colour.