The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

New thread!!

Ladies, I am all packed and ready to leave Nevada (for now). We are driving to SF, where he has a meeting (and I get to meet SF ladies!) and I will fly back to Singapore on Sunday from SF. I hope to do one more moto outfit tomorrow morning before the drive, and I really doubt our motel would have a full length mirror but we'll see.

Thank you for all the love on the tutu skirts! :heart: I am gonna miss wearing them for a while... (Singapore is too hot to wear tights, and the tutu skirts are too short to wear on their own lol)

New thread!!

Ladies, I am all packed and ready to leave Nevada (for now). We are driving to SF, where he has a meeting (and I get to meet SF ladies!) and I will fly back to Singapore on Sunday from SF. I hope to do one more moto outfit tomorrow morning before the drive, and I really doubt our motel would have a full length mirror but we'll see.

Thank you for all the love on the tutu skirts! :heart: I am gonna miss wearing them for a while... (Singapore is too hot to wear tights, and the tutu skirts are too short to wear on their own lol)

I feel sad you're going back to Singapore but you sound ok about it. I had a similar experience in chicago 20 years ago but I nearly married mine. Never regretted walking away... Enjoy sf - excited that you're meeting some of 'the way of the moto' club and there has to be some pics. Safe journey. Xx

New thread!!

Have fun in SF with the moto ladies and a safe return.

dragonette - hope you have a safe flight back and that you nevertheless enjoyed your time :smile:.

went shopping to Massimo Dutti and bought some cute tops and jeans :smile:. I tricked myself and bought a pair of boyfriend jeans which fit me now in my regular size, as they run large. I am still over 13 kg away from my regular weight but at least I smile when I put on these jeans :smile:. they look great with my CQ!!!

New thread!!

Have fun in SF Dragonette. I wish I could get up there maybe next time. Have a safe journey home.
dragonette - hope you have a safe flight back and that you nevertheless enjoyed your time :smile:.

went shopping to Massimo Dutti and bought some cute tops and jeans :smile:. I tricked myself and bought a pair of boyfriend jeans which fit me now in my regular size, as they run large. I am still over 13 kg away from my regular weight but at least I smile when I put on these jeans :smile:. they look great with my CQ!!!

Oh, please post pics!

Dragonette - safe journey !!!! Enjoy your time with TPF'ers. I hope to meet some of the ladies someday as well. Hopefully you will continue to post from Singapore.

Absence may or may not make the heart grow fonder - my wish is that you will be happy whatever happens in your life. Life is too short to be unhappy and we need to make the choices to allow us to be happy and safeguard our emotional well-being.

Hugs to you.
debi

joluciodasilva said:
Thanks for asking hc - still in Dubai. We've had two days of flashmobs and masterclasses teaching students here and being judges for Choir of the Year Dubai. The kids today were soooooo cute! Free day tomorrow (yay) and then the adult final on Friday. We then have two gigs on Saturday then we fly to Dallas Sunday night. It's been so awesome. Got to wear my Quilted out this evening watching the fountain display at the Burj Khalifa and also at a lovely outdoor bar where there was a light breeze! Took pics but haven't managed to upload yet... Also hoping to check out the Bal shop in the Mall of the Emirates but I've heard it's much more expensive so it'll be strictly a "window shopping" visit!
From all the documentaries I've seen of Dubai, it seems like a supercool place. I definitely want to visit. Will you be finishing off the month in the states, then, since you're flying back to Dallas on Sunday night? Enjoy your free day!

Baerlie said:
Hc1113:The moto looks great with your dress, very elegant...
megt10 said:
jp_536 said:
Looks fab hc!!!
Thanks! I'm still not the most comfortable in dresses but your comments have made me think that maybe I *can* pull it off :smile:

New thread!!

Have fun in SF meeting up with the ladies and have a safe trip home!

Pictures! I've been in skinny jeans all winter...Before that I was all about bootcut and wide-legged/flares...I need to find something else that works!!

Pictures! I've been in skinny jeans all winter...Before that I was all about bootcut and wide-legged/flares...I need to find something else that works!![/QUOTE]

Oh I wish I could wear the skinny jeans.....the muscles around my knees are large and I look like a stuffed sausage in that area NOT a pretty picture....I can get away with a dark cord sometimes but it is iffy.

so tired this morning - yesterday I got through on adrenaline.....but today I am DRAGGING.......

BTW - did Saira post any more picts of moutarde other than the first ones I saw before leaving???? Would love to see more of that jacket. did Sunspark find one????

Got my nasty gal spiked sandals - but have been too tired to even open the box now THAT is TIRED!!!!! Jo I don't know how you manage with all of the travel you do.

Pictures! I've been in skinny jeans all winter...Before that I was all about bootcut and wide-legged/flares...I need to find something else that works!!

Oh I wish I could wear the skinny jeans.....the muscles around my knees are large and I look like a stuffed sausage in that area NOT a pretty picture....I can get away with a dark cord sometimes but it is iffy.

so tired this morning - yesterday I got through on adrenaline.....but today I am DRAGGING.......

BTW - did Saira post any more picts of moutarde other than the first ones I saw before leaving???? Would love to see more of that jacket. did Sunspark find one????

Got my nasty gal spiked sandals - but have been too tired to even open the box now THAT is TIRED!!!!! Jo I don't know how you manage with all of the travel you do.[/QUOTE]
Wow, that is tired. I can't wait to see your shoes. I think that Saira only posted those few pics.
I know what you mean about skinny jeans. I have a ton of them, but when I start working out my leg muscles really become prominent and then I get a claustrophobic feeling like they may never come off. I just got some BF jeans and really liking them at the moment. Piperlime is having a 20% off so I got another/different pair of TR BF jeans.

I found a pair of BF jeans that I LOVE while I was out in Tucson. They are by Red Engine - I have never tried/seen that brand before and they were great - you can wear them at the ankle or rolled.....

New thread!!

Sounds like a fun gathering!!!! Hope you ladies have a good time!!!

And have a safe trip back dragonette!!! :smile: