Jerome Dreyfuss Lovers??

They're side by side here in SoHo as well. Very cute

That's a shame about your trip.

Yeah, and Jerome and Isabel's boutiques are/were side by side on the rue Jacob, in the 6th. I used to walk past them daily as I rent an apartment a few steps away. From looking at the new video, Jerome has expanded his boutique and it looks like it's in Isabel's space. Unfortunately, a few months ago, I had to cancel the annual trip to Paris, at the last minute. But, in spring 2011, the two boutiques were still side by side.

I just got a Billy L in Sapin (green). I love it! The leather is amazing.

Now I'm lusting after a python one, will have to stalk for sales. The marine and the black python are gorgeous.

I have a Billy M in green which was my first JD and it has broken in so nicely. And a Franky in black python which is big and beautiful, could fit my life in there - and I do :P

I agree I LOVE that Marine...I just don't "need" it. My boyfriend thinks I have a serious JD addiction, I probably do.

The Outnet had a couple of python JD's a few weeks ago, don't know if they are still up or not.

I just got a Billy L in Sapin (green). I love it! The leather is amazing.

Now I'm lusting after a python one, will have to stalk for sales. The marine and the black python are gorgeous.

I agree I LOVE that Marine...I just don't "need" it. My boyfriend thinks I have a serious JD addiction, I probably do.

Yes, "need" might be a strong word, but I feel it too.

I was in the Dreyfuss shop in Soho, they were so nice. But, I ended up ordering the bag from a store in Paris, and it was much less expensive.

yes, it's pricey here :sad: I always wait for sales. A few more dept stores are starting to carry them and will sometimes put them on sale.

Yes, "need" might be a strong word, but I feel it too.

I was in the Dreyfuss shop in Soho, they were so nice. But, I ended up ordering the bag from a store in Paris, and it was much less expensive.

I just bought this leopard faux-fur/leather/Johan bag. Yippie!!! And what's funny is that I was in Barney's yesterday and saw the bag on a table. It was a Johan and I think it was the leopard one. I picked it up, put it on my shoulder, and then put it down as I was not in the market for a Jerome Dreyfuss bag at the moment.

On The Outnet, it was $1,520, but I got it for $532.

I just went on The Outnet, out of curiosity, to see what bags are now in and there was the bag. Jackpot!

http://www.theoutnet.com/product/166240?cm_sp=recentlyviewed-_-recentlyviewed-_-recentlyviewed

This is what it looks like in case it's no longer shown on The Outnet.

http://www.nittygrittystore.com/product/category-shop-women-bags/johan-handbag-leopard

Last edited:
I just bought this leopard faux-fur/leather/Johan bag. Yippie!!! And what's funny is that I was in Barney's yesterday and saw the bag on a table. It was a Johan and I think it was the leopard one. I picked it up, put it on my shoulder, and then put it down as I was not in the market for a Jerome Dreyfuss bag at the moment.

I've been looking at that bag on the Outnet regularly and didn't pull the trigger.
Congrats - I love it!